Oh Hai Mark!

SG_OTB

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Not exactly new around here, I've been lurking quite awhile, enjoying the games. Not to mention working on my own. Now that I've got something I consider worth showing, it's time to say hello.

"Hullo!"

The people around here seem pretty decent, so I'll try my best to be active elsewhere as well. If you posed me the question "What is best in life?" My answer would be, "Video Games, Boobs, and Wrestling." Two of which are clearly very popular around here, and if you've been looking to talk wrestling with someone, I'm your guy.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Not exactly new around here, I've been lurking quite awhile, enjoying the games. Not to mention working on my own. Now that I've got something I consider worth showing, it's time to say hello.

"Hullo!"

The people around here seem pretty decent, so I'll try my best to be active elsewhere as well. If you posed me the question "What is best in life?" My answer would be, "Video Games, Boobs, and Wrestling." Two of which are clearly very popular around here, and if you've been looking to talk wrestling with someone, I'm your guy.
Great to see you emerge from the shadows :) Hope you'll stick around and post more often :)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Very nice to listen you Voice !!! Welcome in this great Community !!!

One more think i like too Wrestling..... :D The Undertaker my favorite ( and other more )

Enjoy !!!!

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Hi Man,
1 AJ Styles
2 Seth Rollins
3 Drew Mc Intyre
4 Samoa Joe
5 Aleister Black/Andrade "Cien" Almas
;)

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight