Unity - Oh My Waifu [v3.1.6] [OH MY WAIFU]

1. 5.00 star(s)

marvell

awesome!
    beautiful graphics, smooth movements, varied positions, and the choice of clothing for each character is very good.
    I hope the variety of characters can continue to increase.
    I'm really looking forward to it!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

WrenchToS

Solid game with a lot of potential.

I am very intrigued with the concept and look forward to updates. Animation is very good although it is held back by the lack of different positions. There is a decent number of characters which is nice and a lot of outfits which is appreciated. Overall, solid game and something to look into.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Goose69069

REVIEW for [v3.0.9]
    Things that I liked a lot:
    - The concept is unique .
    - ability to change outfit is great, there are multiple options.
    - No grinding, no need to unlock anything,very straightforward game.
    - Animations are nice and smooth and most Waifu in the current version are fap-worthy for me.

Things that I think could be better:
    - Every girl moans with the same sound, I feel the sound effect needs more work.
    - the game needs to be more user-friendly, I feel we can benefit from some more keyboard shortcuts as my right hand gets busy. It takes too much time to scroll and select a specific waifu. There should also be an option to increase speed with keyboard keys.
    - At the moment, there is only one position for each character, I need more positions to try out with my fav Waifu .
    - Addition of more Waifu and if that is going to happen then the list is going to become huge. Maybe a favourites folder or an ability to deselect some Waifu might be helpful.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

ZeroG187

I see the first two reviewers gave their reviews. High and Low. And For me, I'm in between both of them.

Showing a POV Sex Scene with your best waifu and much more in the upcoming waifus is great and seeing them in animated form Is very nice. The Animation is smooth, Plentiful clothing variation, Very Nice sexual positions and visually impressive.

I do agree with it's shortcomings and major issues it has:
    -Launching on Lowest resolution is Very Dumb
    -Only one Sexual position per waifu
    -Barely See or notice the Creampie (only notice the Waifu one)
    -Manual Moving the sex scene is hit or miss. Sometimes they're smooth and sometimes they move faster than a blink of an eye. (On Default speed)
    -No Male POV Changing (Normal, Fat or Built Body Or no body)
    -inconsistent Artstyle where Waifus look beautiful but the connection on the Male Pov art is off (If anyone is wondering. It's Animated and created From adobe photoshop)

Overall. it's a Mixed Bag. It's a nice and Quickway to fap to quickly, but once that is done. There's not much else here.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

InnocentLurker

To be honest I think a looping mp4 would be a better experience.

I don't like that the sex is manual-only. It means you have to have your hand on the mouse and not on your cock, which is a bit difficult if you're a laptop user like me working with a touchpad.

The game also launches for me at 320x200, such a small resolution that you can't read the text to change it. I had to just click randomly until I found the resolution list.

It could make up for it with more content, but for interactivity all you can do is change her outfit. There's also only one scene per girl and only one girl per game, so the amount of content is very very low.

I also have a hunch that this is AI-generated. In the Makima preview you'll notice her ear isn't connected to her head...?
    I'm not opposed to it but I think if you're going to use AI then you should be making a better game than this.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

sensei02

Simple and too the point game. Animation is great, love that its manual. Wish there was more content to play tho, looking forward to development. Hoping for more positions and more characters, and possibly different facial expressions and clothings.