4.80 star(s) 21 Votes

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
Indeed it is, & I'm very excited for one feature in particular: Finally being able to zoom/pan the camera in the gallery! This means I can finally start grabbing the animations for enemies I couldn't before due to their sprites getting cut off, such as the majority of Goliath's & a few cases with other enemies. I certainly have my work cut out for me this week!
Anywho, the update itself...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gallery save is up, & this time I'm including a save file too. I'm doing this because of the feature added a build or two ago where you no longer have to talk to NPCs again to access their scenes in-game every time you launch, as well as fast-forwarding already-seen dialogue. Let me know if I missed anything with the latter! (It goes over slot 3 by default, but it can be moved simply by changing the "03" in its filename to 01 or 02.)
And incase anyone doesn't remember, these should be placed in "C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\Full Frontal Frog\Oh So Hero!"

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2020
Indeed it is, & I'm very excited for one feature in particular: Finally being able to zoom/pan the camera in the gallery! This means I can finally start grabbing the animations for enemies I couldn't before due to their sprites getting cut off, such as the majority of Goliath's & a few cases with other enemies. I certainly have my work cut out for me this week!
Anywho, the update itself...

Gallery save is up, & this time I'm including a save file too. I'm doing this because of the feature added a build or two ago where you no longer have to talk to NPCs again to access their scenes in-game every time you launch, as well as fast-forwarding already-seen dialogue. Let me know if I missed anything with the latter! (It goes over slot 3 by default, but it can be moved simply by changing the "03" in its filename to 01 or 02.)
good-good-evil-smile.gif

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
While I still haven't cleaned up a majority of the animations from v0.17.100 & this latest build, I've decided to upload the "raws" of the animations as well just to have everything available for everyone to view regardless. That way, everything is available, & I can clean them up over time without having to worry too much about it whenever I have free time.
Once more, here's the links to the MEGA archive & E-H galleries:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yolomeus

Noximilien

Aug 28, 2017
Wait, seems there's a new character and new area in this build, at least based on the gallery.
But where? I've checked everywhere

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
Wait, seems there's a new character and new area in this build, at least based on the gallery.
But where? I've checked everywhere
Gotta read those version notes.
  • New NPCs: Jaer, Veene & Neem!
    • Jaer can be found in the electronics shop in Lood City (w/ Bjorne & Blitz).
    • Veene & Neem can be found at the far right end of Lood City.
As far as the new area, Hiroto Dojo, it can be accessed a little before the hut in the Swamp/Bayou area.

Noximilien

Aug 28, 2017
I've found those characters, but there's a "?" in the gallery between Liath and Bjorne and I'm pretty sure that wasn't in 0.17.000.
New area I guess is the Dojo that I somehow lost the game over screen of.

EDIT: It was Kaylee, for some reason I needed to replay her scene to unlock her

Last edited:

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
any news or something?
Remember, they've paused the Patreon & are on cruise-control as far as development is concerned. Updates, & even moreso new builds, will be a lot fewer & further in-between for the future until stated otherwise.

With that being said, here's the latest Dev Preview.

Giperman4

Aug 6, 2019
Here it is

Content
Hello Frog Frotteurs, Fornicators, and Heavenly Froggos! We got a new dev build of Oh So Hero ready for you! Please keep it private~
There are no new animations in this build. This is primarily a technical update and bugfix build.
  • Mirror 1 - MEGA:
    • Windows 64-bit: -or-
  • Mirror 2 - Dropbox:
    • Windows 64-bit: -or-
NOTE: If you are using the option for other platforms, please do not download all the builds via the "Download" button in the top corner of the screen. Select and download only the individual build you need for your operating system.
Build changelog:
Here are the changes made since the last patron release ( )...
New features:
  • A Key Bindingsscreen has been added to the Options in the General category.
    • This can be used to .
Improvements & bug fixes:
  • Re-enable high quality animations for some players.
  • Improve title screen and options screen for wide displays.
Known issues:
  • The Key Bindings screen allows mouse usage but the cursor is invisible. Will be fixed later.
Cheers, Ribbit~
Further Reading:
  • Art Folder: |

4.80 star(s) 21 Votes