4.80 star(s) 22 Votes

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
This time, we get two posts in one. A new build, which consists mostly of bug fixes, and a dev preview, that looks fairly promising. Check out both below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm really hoping we can finally see Bates in action this month, or by October. Looking forward to it a lot.

As for the new build, since it seems like there's only 2 new animations, it shouldn't take me very long to get them uploaded. Stay tuned.

leonzhu1996

Nov 8, 2019
Finally something to look forward to. Now I don't mind if they wanna take a break after Bates is fully in the game.

pottisman69

Nov 22, 2020
2 months for 1 NPC, but hey, every time the devs skip a month with only dev previews, Bates is halfway closer to being done...

FreakyBytch

Apr 26, 2017
I just want it to be ported to ANDROID. I should decompile it and make an unofficial version just for test purposes.

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
I just want it to be ported to ANDROID. I should decompile it and make an unofficial version just for test purposes.
Tried decompiling it once, the newer versions' C# code is exported in a way that makes it very hard to modify. It's called IL2CPP instead of being in an Assembly-C#.dll or something like that.

• Sad
Reactions: FreakyBytch

kavclay

May 30, 2022
is there a way to play with WASD instead of arrow keys? Or how do I connect a controller without bluetooth?

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
Having an issue in the current version where if I leave the game tabbed out for a while it'll just be frozen when I come back to it. Wasn't happening a few versions ago. Anyone know anything about this?

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes