4.80 star(s) 22 Votes

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
Small news from Ket via the FFF Discord.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I doubt many people care, but I'm looking forward to the music. Android news is nice, too.
I mean it isn't your fault that their development timetable is completely fuckin' wack; it isn't your fault they can't seem to finish one thing before starting another. You're doing God's work by bringing these news and update posts here; I just wish there would be a little more news and updates to them beyond "hurr bates soon, android build good" as though we ain't heard those for the past 8 odd months or so.

Reactions: vitrelladonella

derelictsaint

Jul 23, 2020
Dunno if you guys are aware but they stated 4 days ago in their itch.io page for the game that the Android version will (probably most definitely?) come out at "the end of December":
Screenshot 2023-12-26 192823.png

There's also this:
1703633417957.png

Sooo maybe Pre Edition III w/ Bates and a few new NPC's this week?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Taskboy

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
Dunno if you guys are aware but they stated 4 days ago in their itch.io page for the game that the Android version will (probably most definitely?) come out at "the end of December"

Sooo maybe Pre Edition III w/ Bates and a few new NPC's this week?
I often forget about the itch.io page for OSH, but this checks out with what's been said in the Discord server as well. Ket mentioned that there will be an update sometime Thursday evening, so we'll see what comes of it.

LGFF

Aug 29, 2020
I wonder which time zone they are using……So that I can plan to stay up late in advance

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
Here we are, with some news and a new build. While it may not contain what you were hoping for, OSH is finally running on Android, it seems!
And the new build itself:
I'll be renewing my MEGA subscription today so I can upload the usual to the MEGA archive when I get to it. Don't expect it right away, as I have other things to tend to in the meantime, however.

Last edited:

Zeorentine

Oct 31, 2018
Here we are, with some news and a new build. While it may not contain what you were hoping for, OSH is finally running on Android, it seems!
I'll be renewing my MEGA subscription today so I can upload the usual to the MEGA archive when I get to it. Don't expect it right away, as I have other things to tend to in the meantime, however.
Damn still no bates? Shouldn't have given a single character 42 animations lmao

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
While I won't have animation rips ready for a while, I did go through the audio bank again to grab the new track. I did find two other tracks I didn't notice, however; A track for "Lood City Tower" and, given the name of the files that compose the entire track, a possible track for Bates' boss fight? I've added all three to the soundtrack section of the MEGA archive, give them a listen! Bates' track in particular sounds great so far.

That aside, here's a new save + gallery file for the new build. I'm not sure how you'd transfer it to the Android build, or if they're compatible to begin with. If not, maybe I'll start building that up later for future Android builds.

Ferize

Mar 24, 2020
While I won't have animation rips ready for a while, I did go through the audio bank again to grab the new track. I did find two other tracks I didn't notice, however; A track for "Lood City Tower" and, given the name of the files that compose the entire track, a possible track for Bates' boss fight? I've added all three to the soundtrack section of the MEGA archive, give them a listen! Bates' track in particular sounds great so far.

That aside, here's a new save + gallery file for the new build. I'm not sure how you'd transfer it to the Android build, or if they're compatible to begin with. If not, maybe I'll start building that up later for future Android builds.
where do we install the saves? idk where teh saves folder is

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
The fact it's only the beta means he still ain't fully done that's crazy I may be a dragon simp but I dread the dragon boss after Bates.

vitrelladonella

Mar 12, 2019
They really have been dragging their feet with Bates. 42 animations are a lot, but they had more than half a year.
I almost hate to add to the negativity in this thread, but I don't really have anyone to talk about this with. I don't mind FFF taking their time to make a quality game. What rankles me is how they on the game, and that's into a more than a . The first time Bates was "almost done" was . Then the next mentions nothing about Bates. Then the says, "More info on Bates later this month," followed by the Patreon pause less than a week later.

I was a Patron on and off starting in 2019 and stopped supporting them sometime around the Patreon pause. I haven't picked it back up because of FFF both setting and failing to meet their own expectations so often. After going through this a couple of times, they could have stopped setting expectations in the first place. Either FFF is preying on fans' expectations or they're really bad at communicating.

I hope Bates turns out great, as well as every update following this one. Their work is high quality and this game is great so far. I think they really need to reconsider how they run things though.

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes