4.80 star(s) 22 Votes

bruhmomentum1

Oct 20, 2019
fully unlocked gallery version 0.16.100

put the file here:
C:\Users\yourname\AppData\LocalLow\Full Frontal Frog\Oh So Hero!

if u cant find your appdata just write %appdata% on the windows bar search thingy

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
They all have the exact same scenes and the exact same way to get them. It literally takes 5 minutes to get all of them playing with one hand. At this point you guys don't even bother to try.

1 - Idle animation
2 - Lust attack
3 - Defeated (lust)
4 - Victory scene (defeating them with lust)
5 - Grab scene (100% lust)
6 - Victory scene (defeating them with attacks)
7 - Grab scene
8 - Defeated

(Amaru and Goliath don't have lust attacks, so everything go one position higher.)

Last edited:
Reactions: PHL5473

acevictor

May 3, 2020

This development preview will give you a look into new features coming to Oh So Hero!
The game's two developers, Ket & Red, comprise the programming and art/animation sides, respectively.
Here are their updates!
Ket's Update:
For those of you who haven't been able to check out the latest build, we've added a working version of the monkey enemy, Signal, and made other advancements. I'm particularly thrilled by Red's new sex animation featuring Ket~ You can always learn about the latest updates to the game on the .
I'm currently in the process of implementing the remainder of Signal's attacks, projectiles, and AI. As you can see in this screenshot, the wave kick will have a projectile added to it. In fact, it has two different versions!

Signal's sexy taunt will also become projectile-based with two different variations. That should be complete very soon. Afterwards I'm going to be moving onto development of some cool and important game features. Stay tuned for that!
Red's Update:

Hey guys! Bates is still in the works. Meanwhile, some cool NPC stuff is in the works to hold you guys over until then.
Thank you all for your patience!

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
Oh So Hero! Dev Preview #5

This development preview will give you a look into new features coming to Oh So Hero!

Ket's Update:

High Quality Animations are coming to version 0.16.200! Actually, they're lossless~ I wrote a custom compression system tailored to the particular type of animations we use in Oh So Hero! The High Quality (HQ) animations will be included in the same build as the standard quality (sd) animations. There will not be a separate "HD" build like there was for v0.14.000.

The disk space used by the game has increased, but thankfully, its zipped size hasn't grown much:

• Zipped: 363 MB (sd) → 521 MB (sd + HQ)
  • Extracted: 777 MB (sd) → 2.19 GB (sd + HQ)
There are three different options for when High Quality Animations should be used: Never, Gallery Only, and Always (both Gallery and Gameplay). If your machine has less than 8GB of RAM, it will default to Never. Otherwise it will default to Gallery Only. You may toggle this to your desired setting in the Options under the Visuals category. After changing the setting you may need to restart the game for it to take effect. Here's my setting:

A comparison of lossless (high quality) and standard quality compression:

As this new form of compression requires increased RAM and CPU resources, you may want to use the "Always" setting only if you have a capable 3D gaming PC. It's still a bit experimental, so your results may vary. Nevertheless, I will be looking at ways to improve performance as development continues.

- - -

On a side note, Epilepsy Guard has been moved to the Gameplay Section for easier access, and because keeping the guard enabled (it's on by default) may affect certain gameplay aspects. For example, with the guard on, there will be no flash of light on the screen before climax, thus removing indication of time remaining when breaking out of a power struggle. The following is my setting because I don't experience issues with epilepsy or photosensitivity:

- - -

We'll be back soon with a new build for $5+ patrons! Cheers~

Shakkabrah

Mar 31, 2020
Anyone got that v0.16.200 !

Kinda

"Build Delay (v0.16.200)

Hey Guys, we were really hoping to have a new build for you tomorrow, but a few things came up that are derailing our timetable. This includes some recently discovered issues with memory management in the game. We want to make sure the build you play has the best possible performance we can provide. We already have a plan for this, and are confident that a couple more weeks will give us the time we need to make this happen.
We will be sending out a Dropbox link to all current $5 patrons that will allow them to download the upcoming build.
Thank you so much for your patience. Please stay tuned for more info!"

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes