4.80 star(s) 21 Votes
Jan 3, 2020
My fellow dirty little bastards! I have come back from the realm of screwing about with a unity miner (thanks to the guy who posted that on here, btw) and GIF fuckery and returned with goodies!

I'll throw out more later, I feel good being productive by making these. They can be added to the Imgur site if that guy who started us off is still knocking about. Stierfull is all the pngs mixed, so it's a short gif. Loop 1 is the first stages of Full Nelson, Loop 2 is the ahe gao face and pre-spurting. Figured you'd all want the good parts looped and not just a 2 second pumping.

Enjoy!

Edit: So not to be that guy who posts 3 times in a row, I'll edit this. To you non-file rippers (not my first time, I use Renpy games for wallpapers. :3), here's a little giffy that might interest your stiffy. Seems sex traps technically exist in game, or at least are hinted at, as this Daku falls foul of this butt hungry frog-plant-thing. Figured I'd pop it here so you guys can see it, incase it isn't released for ages. ^^

Last edited:

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
Which part of it, also it hasn't been updated. Like there's things they added that they didn't cross out
Red: The voyeur state (Having the enemies fap automatically when the player is having sex without having to kill them)
Blue: This Trello is indeed updated because it's in the latest build
Green: Stier still needs his animation when grabbing the player at 100%

Again, it's not guaranteed having the voyeur system, since they still have to deal with other things, mainly having to balance enemies and fixing bugs while having other ideas from patreons along the way.
They also said they don't follow a strict list and things change along the way
1594110966135.png

Apr 8, 2018
Red: The voyeur state (Having the enemies fap automatically when the player is having sex without having to kill them)
Blue: This Trello is indeed updated because it's in the latest build
Green: Stier still needs his animation when grabbing the player at 100%

Again, it's not guaranteed having the voyeur system, since they still have to deal with other things, mainly having to balance enemies and fixing bugs while having other ideas from patreons along the way.
They also said they don't follow a strict list and things change along the way
View attachment 720475
You scrolled so damn far like. Bruh. So in the end they'll make it so the enemy masturbating (and climaxing) won't de-spawn them?? So unless you pound them they will just get back up and walk again?

Jan 3, 2020
You scrolled so damn far like. Bruh. So in the end they'll make it so the enemy masturbating (and climaxing) won't de-spawn them?? So unless you pound them they will just get back up and walk again?
It's likely similar to what Bimson/ToonPimp did in his games, a state where they perform a jerking animation. They may or may not cum, but the animation itself wouldn't have any triggers connected to it to despawn.

It'd basically be like "IF NEAR player AND PSE/PSC IS True, PLAY jerking THEN RETURN" kinda deal (that was me mashing Renpy coding into a sentence to try and make it make sense). It's likely just a bitch to code right, given a single character out of place can make it go boom.

Reactions: Thassia Faune

ggggg55efdg

Jun 9, 2020
Everything was fine before the update and now I start my favorite game, press start and the menu disappears and nothing else happens.Help:(

Jan 3, 2020
Ok, they just uploaded all Game Over screen gifs '_'
Anyone else think that the original game over was changed because it was too rapey? Cos all these new ones have Joe enjoying himself, while the original he looked more in pain. And OSH seems very "rape doesn't exist, only great gay sex".

Just a shower thought, it's probably wrong.

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
Anyone else think that the original game over was changed because it was too rapey? Cos all these new ones have Joe enjoying himself, while the original he looked more in pain. And OSH seems very "rape doesn't exist, only great gay sex".

I don't see the issue here. Why would this game need to depict rape or acknowledge it exists at all?

Jan 3, 2020
I don't see the issue here. Why would this game need to depict rape or acknowledge it exists at all?
That's kinda my point. Most games like this are normally "get grabbed and shagged against your will" type deals, where everything is actual rape, where this one always seems like Joe is enjoying himself even if he's just grabbed randomly and shagged, so it's more "I've come to fight you, but you're hot so...".

I'm just saying, I wonder if they changed the original game over cos it felt rapey. I mean, it also had big GAME OVER letters in red (color of danger, death and pain) and in a font that could be seen as negative. I'm not saying it's bad that it changed, just assuming it's why they replaced it.

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
That's kinda my point. Most games like this are normally "get grabbed and shagged against your will" type deals, where everything is actual rape, where this one always seems like Joe is enjoying himself even if he's just grabbed randomly and shagged, so it's more "I've come to fight you, but you're hot so...".

I'm just saying, I wonder if they changed the original game over cos it felt rapey. I mean, it also had big GAME OVER letters in red (color of danger, death and pain) and in a font that could be seen as negative. I'm not saying it's bad that it changed, just assuming it's why they replaced it.
I see, yeah. I like it, honestly I don't care for non-con.

May 7, 2020

Pretty sure the original Game Over screen still had Joe enjoying himself, was just either conveyed awkwardly or more easily misinterpreted.

Reactions: Shura Matoi

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
I think the thing was kinda between rape and "oh god, I lost" thing. But maybe they changed that because it seems that many players -do- enjoy having themselves fucked by the enemies (sometimes I wish it had a little HP cheat to enjoy them a little more :3)
But well... This game may be not suitable for subjects like non-con sexual critic. It's just a game to "fight and fuck"

Reactions: Shura Matoi
Jan 3, 2020
I think the thing was kinda between rape and "oh god, I lost" thing. But maybe they changed that because it seems that many players -do- enjoy having themselves fucked by the enemies (sometimes I wish it had a little HP cheat to enjoy them a little more :3)
But well... This game may be not suitable for subjects like non-con sexual critic. It's just a game to "fight and fuck"
Well, the gallery is coming soon. :p (I'd love it more if they added the voyeur state...) But yeah, I mean, I just assumed they replaced it to stop any non-con elements putting players off (I don't mind non-con myself, but if there's tears or pleading, I just end up feeling guilty. Thankfully these sorts of games don't do that level of force).

Not that I mind. Honestly, the sudden, casual sex aspect is pleasing. And I do like everyone having a good time. :3 And they are doing what I hoped (different game overs with different enemies). The fact they're animated is a bonus. ^^ There's a reason I gave this a positive review, ticks a lot of my boxes. XD

As I said, just a shower thought. Just was on my mind since they changed the game over screen.

Pretty sure the original Game Over screen still had Joe enjoying himself, was just either conveyed awkwardly or more easily misinterpreted.
Yeah, I figured it'd be the latter myself. I mean, a big red GAME OVER just looks imposing, it'd remind people of Resident Evil's or Dark Soul's game overs.

Last edited:

ggggg55efdg

Jun 9, 2020
Everything was fine before the update and now I start my favorite game, press start and the menu disappears and nothing else happens.Help:(

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
Well, they still need to do a shitton of thing in this game.
They are going to implement a new item based on patreons opinions and they're possibly going to implement the first "pet" or "trap" in the game (based on the previous datamine), but looking at their Trello... omg, they have a long way to go and possibly make one of the biggest "furry homo-game" ever.
Sometimes I think "maybe it would be betterif it was a beat-em-up game", but I wonder if they are still trying to do more ambient things and exploring the map and such (since each region has a different kind of enemy) it's a Metroidvania after all

MartyMcFlyuer

May 5, 2020
My fellow dirty little bastards! I have come back from the realm of screwing about with a unity miner (thanks to the guy who posted that on here, btw) and GIF fuckery and returned with goodies!

I'll throw out more later, I feel good being productive by making these. They can be added to the Imgur site if that guy who started us off is still knocking about. Stierfull is all the pngs mixed, so it's a short gif. Loop 1 is the first stages of Full Nelson, Loop 2 is the ahe gao face and pre-spurting. Figured you'd all want the good parts looped and not just a 2 second pumping.

Enjoy!

Edit: So not to be that guy who posts 3 times in a row, I'll edit this. To you non-file rippers (not my first time, I use Renpy games for wallpapers. :3), here's a little giffy that might interest your stiffy. Seems sex traps technically exist in game, or at least are hinted at, as this Daku falls foul of this butt hungry frog-plant-thing. Figured I'd pop it here so you guys can see it, incase it isn't released for ages. ^^
How'd you get them to run so smoothly? 0.0 Mine came out just a tad choppy.

4.80 star(s) 21 Votes