MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
I mean did you get the cutscene with Revizera once you got to 1000 faps? That's the end of the game.

If you haven't got that many yet and you're out of events, just stream until you do.
Yes, Revizera says she's going to have "Fun" with some local guy, which can be seen in the CG Room.

I'm talking Post-game, there's an-after last time parting (more like mating) scene when you interact with each NPC once, once you've interacted with all, there's a doorbell/ring sound in the end. Yet neither going out to the balcony or infront of your house has anyone appear there. Nor does the diary update with anything, so a player like me who's played a lot of RPGM games is left wondering if they missed anything.

Lolplay2

May 16, 2022
[TRÍCH DẪN="Hakuraaa69, bài viết: 14264116, thành viên: 2859097"]
hiện tại là H Cấp độ 3 và đã hoàn thành phần đầu tiên của sugar daddy và phần thứ hai mà ojisan thủ dâm trước mặt cô ấy
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Phần 2 cách thực hiện

Lolplay2

May 16, 2022
[TRÍCH DẪN="CJIAI3IIC, bài viết: 14258767, thành viên: 5160"]
Nếu ai đó gặp khó khăn và không hiểu phải làm gì thì bạn cần tương tác với diễn đàn này.
View attachment 3823390
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
If anyone is stuck and doesn’t understand what to do, then you need to interact with this message board.
View attachment 3823390
don't understand I clicked on the sign but nothing happened I still can't pass part 2 of the event?

Lolplay2

May 16, 2022
[TRÍCH DẪN="CJIAI3IIC, bài viết: 14258767, thành viên: 5160"]
Nếu ai đó gặp khó khăn và không hiểu phải làm gì thì bạn cần tương tác với diễn đàn này.
View attachment 3823390
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
không hiểu sao tôi đã nhấp vào biển báo nhưng không có gì xảy ra cả. Tôi vẫn không thể vượt qua phần 2 của sự kiện?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
It's the blowjob not handjob, this was a typo that's been fixed..
well.. it is not. At least you didn't submit the fix.
edit: it is correct when you can choose "continue: yes or not" but not when you don't have the req.

btw there are many phrases repetitions in the same event, sometimes over and over and over, i guess the auto-translation got in loop

Last edited:

hentify.net

Jun 9, 2024
well.. it is not. At least you didn't submit the fix.
edit: it is correct when you can choose "continue: yes or not" but not when you don't have the req.

btw there are many phrases repetitions in the same event, sometimes over and over and over, i guess the auto-translation got in loop
It was fixed if you download the version posted in this thread, and it was uploaded.

If there's repetitions then please specify where exactly, just saying "there's repetitions" isn't helpful.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
It was fixed if you download the version posted in this thread, and it was uploaded.

If there's repetitions then please specify where exactly, just saying "there's repetitions" isn't helpful.
I've downloaded the game just couple of days ago, links didn't got updeated for almost one month..

About the repetition well.. they are pretty much everywhere, as i said before the webcam is one and there are few in every event, manga club as well, etc. you should re-check, there are a lot of these (I didn't note em down except the first I've encounter tho).

Last edited:

hentify.net

Jun 9, 2024
I've downloaded the game just couple of days ago, links didn't got updeated for almost one month..

About the repetition well.. they are pretty much everywhere, as i said before the webcam is one and there are few in every event, manga club as well, etc. you should re-check, there are a lot of these (I didn't note em down except the first I've encounter tho).
I've rechecked and the version I have certainly has the fixes (along with a few other fixes) which I posted back in July.
Which file host did you download from?

As for the repetition, if I don't have a solid example to go from then I can't verify if it's actual repetition in the original JP or if it's an error, I've spent a long time playing the game and spent a fair amount of time editing it but haven't noticed it. It has about 16k lines and as this is the first time it's been mentioned I won't be poring through the script to find something that sounds, if it is an error, fairly minor.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I've rechecked and the version I have certainly has the fixes (along with a few other fixes) which I posted back in July.
Which file host did you download from?

As for the repetition, if I don't have a solid example to go from then I can't verify if it's actual repetition in the original JP or if it's an error, I've spent a long time playing the game and spent a fair amount of time editing it but haven't noticed it. It has about 16k lines and as this is the first time it's been mentioned I won't be poring through the script to find something that sounds, if it is an error, fairly minor.
(the host i believe was gofile, still the upload date is the same from the post)
well do as you wish, i have already mentioned to you a couple of errors in the exact position, if you believe that there's nothing wrong, well..

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes