• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Others OL vs Cocks of the Dead [v0.1] [Neo Weeb Lord X]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
Agreed, love this dude's art style as it gives me heavy Adult Swim vibes for one reason or another. If you guys haven't already, hop onto his Itch and check out his mini game Way of the Salaryman: Serious Vacationing. Pretty much just a few animations, but solid shit nonetheless.

Hoping he commits to a project, as stated previously, unique artstyle and great animations - one solid product would make for many a great nut.

Papanomics

Feb 4, 2021
I am kind of late to the party with this. I thought I hated OL but she grows on you pretty quick. I have come to terms with this game likely being binned, but are there any others like it? I enjoyed it quite a bit, and the cutscenes were funny.

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
I am kind of late to the party with this. I thought I hated OL but she grows on you pretty quick. I have come to terms with this game likely being binned, but are there any others like it? I enjoyed it quite a bit, and the cutscenes were funny.
the dev has a few games and is even close to releasing a new one. check his itch.io though i think this one is still my fav

Papanomics

Feb 4, 2021
Yes, I think the news reporter getting plapped is also a great way to show the goofy and erotic nature of their world. Just the dragon ball hair threw me off a little.

Let's hope there's more sometime in the future. There are no games I know of that play quite like this.

Reactions: Goatman129

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
Yes, I think the news reporter getting plapped is also a great way to show the goofy and erotic nature of their world. Just the dragon ball hair threw me off a little.

Let's hope there's more sometime in the future. There are no games I know of that play quite like this.
yeah hope so, but i asked the dev and he said he has no intentiones of resuming work on Cocks of The Dead, unfortunately

Papanomics

Feb 4, 2021
Dev hasn't posted since the new year so I don't think we're getting any more content in the foreseeable future.
Can be optimistic. Sometimes they go dark (like Acid Style) because they are working on something. Could be that they are no longer doing this. I would think it kind to just let people know that you're walking away from adult art and games.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes