Identify old 3d game i played a long time ago

tarita84

Aug 22, 2019
hey guys im looking for a game that i played a loooong time ago

a pick your scene game fully 3d ,it was in japanese ,it was about a mother son or tutor student relation since it looked like the boy was always whit a book somewhere ,maybe like she was motivating him ?
i remember it being in clitgames.com but that site is down ,i looked for a while in dlsite and couldnt find it

i dont remember if it was any good i just want to see it again to take it off my head}

edit:found it dammy truth untruth

Last edited:

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Was it a illusion, teatime, kiss game? Can you remember if it was similar to one of those?

tarita84

Aug 22, 2019
i dont know what those terms mean ,there was no text or anything just the scenes ,i remember that she was scribbled all over

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
those are hentai game companies that i mentioned, if its not one of those then its a old 3d flash game and i cant help with that.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

uekso50

Jun 27, 2020
Hello may I ask if you know where to download this game if it is still possible to download?
i can email you the swf file. All you have to do is upload the swf file to on online player i usd the following website

Reactions: consey

consey

Aug 6, 2022
i can email you the swf file. All you have to do is upload the swf file to on online player i usd the following website
Not sure if I can send my email tho cause im very cautious but mind sending it here instead of email?

Last edited:

uekso50

Jun 27, 2020
what about putting it on mega or gofile cuz I dont really know how rapidgator really works
Hey click this mega link to get the flash swf. File
. Just iupload the file to this website and you can play it

• Red Heart
Reactions: consey

consey

Aug 6, 2022
Hey click this mega link to get the flash swf. File
. Just iupload the file to this website and you can play it
Thank you so much man I appreciate it!