old games

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
I recently posted the old nanpa's game on forum thread there is more old adult and hentai games on my usb .
My question is simple is there any restriction or copy laws for old games and if anyone have old games same as me i think is good idea to share it with the forum for everyone to enjoy.
I will wait for couple day's and do my own research if all is clear will upload what i have....
Thank you

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
I know some companies move some games to abandonware and make them open to sharing, some companies that have closed down and the rights/ license to the games were never bought have their games open to sharing too. These links might help, these sites deal with old games and should hopefully have the info you are looking for.

Hope these help and good luck.

Reactions: Bilb0

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
I know some companies move some games to abandonware and make them open to sharing, some companies that have closed down and the rights/ license to the games were never bought have their games open to sharing too. These links might help, these sites deal with old games and should hopefully have the info you are looking for.

Hope these help and good luck.
Thank you i will check it on my day's off and post some for sure i know elf for example is out of business.I will post their games on the site...