• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify Old Loli Game

xChris2

Dec 14, 2017
I remember playing a game a really long time ago, where there was lolis, maybe shotas in the game. There was a playground, maybe some wood area -- there was supernatural elements in the game. You would try to keep yourself from fucking the lolis, maybe got the bad end if you did fuck them. I think maybe the loli / shots kids were demons in the game or something? I know it's not a lot to go on lol, but maybe someone knows

Jul 23, 2020
I have the game still directly from the official site on my computer.
I also have a 100% walkthrough guide for it for all routes.
I just noticed the games official site is now actually down when it was still up around the middle of last year.

Last edited:

Datboi28

Jan 31, 2018
I have the game still directly from the official site on my computer.
I also have a 100% walkthrough guide for it for all routes.
I just noticed the games official site is now actually down when it was still up around the middle of last year.
is the walkthrough you have of version 2.1 or 1.3? i cant seem to find a WT for 2.1

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
but the page of the developer close a long ago, but if you search the name of the game (Bernd and the Mystery of Unteralterbach) is easy to find

Reactions: shukajo

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
and i dont know why the developer page close, but the game is good, totally recommended