hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
Hi I am Hodgy15 I am Looking for a long term Dev , 3D artist , Programmer and Proof Reader. That uses Ren’py and Daz 3D to help me make the story I am writing into a game.

The content I am planning for is Beastiality , Incest , pregnancy , teens , fraternal siblings Milf , Harem , male and female protagonist , Greek mythology, History and a couple other kinks. I am planning to write at least 10 Chapter’s. So far it’s a multiple choice RPG with multiple possible ending and is about a family of 14 that are descendants of the Greek Gods and Goddesses. They are also descendants of Leonidas the Bold and Alexander the Great. I am In the very early stages of writing the story. If interested Contact me on F95zone this is a rewrite of 2 older threads. I apologize in advance if my threads are cock blocking your screen.

If you have any questions feel free to Ask me. I Will write a sample writing for the team members when they join on to the project. That is also when I will also give a more detailed description of the game. Also Any money that is Made goes to the game updating equipment and too the team. Everyone accept me I don’t want any of money from this project it goes to the team not me. For Subscribers please no patreon they don’t like the content I plan to have in this game plan to use Subscribe-star , Itch.Io , F95zone and discord. Hope I can find an amazing team to make this story become a game .

Last edited:
Reactions: koushik2031

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
This sounds very interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Reactions: hodgy15

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
Look forward to playing the next chapter of the fosters and Our Island when it comes out.

Saint_RNG

Apr 2, 2018
The story seems interesting to me.

I'm not sure I could be available for this project but if you can answer some questions that might help me (or others) make a choice :
  • When you talk about Dev, 3D artist, Programmer and Proof Reader, are you looking for one person to do all these or one person for each ?
  • Is the story set in our time with descendants of the gods or is it still set in Greek times with "direct" descendants? It's mainly to know what kind of assets you'll need for clothing and environment.
  • What is the difference for you between a dev and a programmer ?
  • I can recommend that you check out the Daz3D or Renderosity shop to see if you see any assets (only for clothes and environments/buildings -> This is what can be the biggest problem in making a long VN) that you would like to see in the VN.
    • It might help you to know how the story can evolve visually, or just to know if there are enough assets to make a full VN.
    • Some assets can be found for free, but when you want to make a VN about a specific era, many assets may not be found for free, so you have to consider paying for them. Would you be willing to invest in some assests for the project ?

Reactions: hodgy15

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
Dev to me is the person that designs the game and characters Programer is someone that talks to the game and does animations 3D artist takes the characters and brings them to life in the game And I am looking for a person that can do all that themselves or a team. I tried doing it myself once and I couldn’t understand the computer design.

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
I write and try to learn myself by working with someone that knows how to do it I am a visual and hands on learner.

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021

I'm not sure I could be available for this project but if you can answer some questions that might help me (or others) make a choice :
  • When you talk about Dev, 3D artist, Programmer and Proof Reader, are you looking for one person to do all these or one person for each ?
  • Is the story set in our time with descendants of the gods or is it still set in Greek times with "direct" descendants? It's mainly to know what kind of assets you'll need for clothing and environment.
  • I can recommend that you check out the Daz3D or Renderosity shop to see if you see any assets (only for clothes and environments/buildings -> This is what can be the biggest problem in making a long VN) that you would like to see in the VN.
    • It might help you to know how the story can evolve visually, or just to know if there are enough assets to make a full VN.
    • Some assets can be found for free, but when you want to make a VN about a specific era, many assets may not be found for free, so you have to consider paying for them. Would you be willing to invest in some assests for the project ?
And the prologue takes place in Ancient Greece and the beginning of the universe using the Greek creation story of the universe and humanity then it jumps to modern times in the first chapter via one of the protagonists wakes up cause the prologue was a dream he had.

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
The family of 14 will have dreams and visions that go back to ancient Greece it’s the gods way of communicating with them.

Last edited:

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021

And the dev is also the one that markets the game gets followers i basically am the creator and writer but will try to assist in designing the game and characters i ain’t very good at it but I will try. Until I get it down and also we share rights to the title and story and characters Secondary characters like the Gods and goddesses you get to create there look and side stories and side characters of you so choose
I don’t get any money from subscribers. It goes to you or the team to upgrade equipment and what’s left goes into yours or the teams pockets

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
I just ask we don’t make a chocie about the game with out taking everyone on the projects thoughts and opinions first and all of us agreeing on it. And no patreon the content I plan to have they don’t like.

Last edited:

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
But any money made goes to you or the team too upgrade and better the game what’s left is split evenly and goes to everyone working on the project everyone accept me. I am choosing to not get any money for myself from the project because more money to pay for resources and pay you and everyone else on the project. Also I work full time 5 days a week 12pm to 8pm and am off Wenesdays and Thursdays so after work and on my days off is when I am writing and working on the story and game.

Last edited:

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021

I just want to see the story I wrote with your or the teams help to become a game and to use it learn myself how to design , create and design characters so I can not only do it myself but also help others make there stories come to life in a game that’s what I want I ain’t in it for the money I just want to write and create and design.

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
Myself eventually and teach other and help them make there stories and ideah become a game.

Saint_RNG

Apr 2, 2018
Dev to me is the person that designs the game and characters Programer is someone that talks to the game and does animations 3D artist takes the characters and brings them to life in the game And I am looking for a person that can do all that themselves or a team.
What do you mean by animations ?

And the prologue takes place in Ancient Greece and the beginning of the universe using the Greek creation story of the universe and humanity then it jumps to modern times in the first chapter via one of the protagonists wakes up cause the prologue was a dream he had.

Thanks for the clarification, modern times should be simple enough to create. I am less sure about the part with ancient Greece and Gods parts...

Like you, I have a job that keeps me busy 5 days a week from 8am to 7pm, and I work on my own VN in my spare time (I do everything myself).
But I'm too much of a perfectionist to make my first official release yet.

Working on a side project could interest me as a developer, 3D artist and programmer but I have absolutely no marketing skills for Subscribe-star and Itch.Io. I can create and manage social networks and communication (mainly on f95zone). English is not my native language so a proofreader would be needed.
I would rather not be involved in the writing of the story and the dialogues.

To really interest me, you should try to at least :
  • Write the entire prologue and chapter 1 (full script with dialogues for the prologue + a summary for chapter 1 )
  • Have an idea of how the story will develop for each chapter.
  • Will there be several routes or will the story be linear ? Only one ending or several ?
  • Have created an excel or google sheet file that lists all the characters in the story. All the characters appearing in the prologue and the first chapter must be defined on paper (size, morphology, sex, name, profession, personality, etc.)

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
I have the prologue wrote but and am writing chapter 1 I also have there biographies and appearance size build written out I have one dev , programer and modder. But I need a 2nd dev , and 2 3D artist and a 2nd programer. I will send you the prologue when I get home.

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
What do you mean by animations ?

Thanks for the clarification, modern times should be simple enough to create. I am less sure about the part with ancient Greece and Gods parts...

Like you, I have a job that keeps me busy 5 days a week from 8am to 7pm, and I work on my own VN in my spare time (I do everything myself).
But I'm too much of a perfectionist to make my first official release yet.

Working on a side project could interest me as a developer, 3D artist and programmer but I have absolutely no marketing skills for Subscribe-star and Itch.Io. I can create and manage social networks and communication (mainly on f95zone). English is not my native language so a proofreader would be needed.
I would rather not be involved in the writing of the story and the dialogues.

To really interest me, you should try to at least :
  • Write the entire prologue and chapter 1 (full script with dialogues for the prologue + a summary for chapter 1 )
  • Have an idea of how the story will develop for each chapter.
  • Will there be several routes or will the story be linear ? Only one ending or several ?
  • Have created an excel or google sheet file that lists all the characters in the story. All the characters appearing in the prologue and the first chapter must be defined on paper (size, morphology, sex, name, profession, personality, etc.)
My modder is handling the marketing and he is also are proofreader.

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
Grand Parents
Parents of Cleopatra
Roxana Stateria Parysatis Jackson Maiden name of Yang She was Named after Alexander the Greats 3 Wife's because her and her Mothers Ancestors Came From ancient Greece Persia and Asia Mother of Cleopatra she had Black Hair straight hair and Dark Green Eyes and Was Asian She was Born June , 15, 1926 In Manila , Philippines she immigrated to U.S. to Arcadia , Wi with her parents where she and her parents Shania Yang and Alex McCreary when they became U.S. Citizen's in 1946 she is an Only Child and her parents were not married in 1947 she met Alexander they quickly became friends and in 1948 started dating in 1950 she married Alexander and in 1975 She became pregnant and gave birth to Cleopatra she is a Grandmother of 10 she is of Asian , Greek and Persian Descent she was a stay at Home mom she is a descendent of Tethys Titan Goddess and Mother of Fresh water she died in her sleep next to her husband at the age of 95 in 2021 Not a whole lot is known about her parents Cause one Day on their way home from work they were Killed by a drunk Driver in a car accident 5 years after they became citizens of the U.S.

Alexander Philip Jackson He was African American Had Black hair and Brown Eyes he was born on May , 25 , 1925 he was born in Arcadia , Wi where his farther and mom got involved In Drugs and drinking and was violent and physically abusive to him His parents Named Him after their distant ancestor Alexander the Great and Philip II of Macedon when they were sober the would tell him bedtime stories of the Great feats of their distant Ancestors and there Unique and Royal Bloodline But unfortunately at age 10 his parents abandoned him on the doorstep of an orphanage 3 years later at 13 he was adopted out when he turned 16 he Dropped out of school he got drafted into the Army with his adopted Parents' consent he joined the U.S. Army after his military service he became a police officer in Arcadia , Wi and become a detective and FBI agent he Met Roxana while he was an officer in the APD they got Married in 1965 and 10 year later 1975 they gave Birth to Cleopatra a year later in 1976 J got a job offer from the FBI which he took where him and Roxana would have Cleopatra they Moved to Washington D.C. 20 years later he retired from The FBI he was half African and half Caucasian and of Persian and Greek linage he is the Grandfather of 10 he is a Descendent of Oceanus Titan God and Father of the Ocean He passed in 2021 from Natural Causes next his wife at the age of 96

Parents of Alexios and Kassandra
E-7 GySgt. Myrrine Gorgo Hodgkins Maiden Name Hathaway she had Blonde hair in her youth and Had Green Eyes She Was born on April , 12, 1926 In a small Town of Athens , Wisconsin She went To Athens High school but Dropped out after she dropped Out she joined the U.S. Army as a nurse with her parents' permission at 15 in 1941 and was stationed in Pearl Harbor During the attack on pearl harbor she was one of only a couple survivors despite the Horrible things she saw she remained a nurse until 1942 were She Transferred to a WASP Pilot in The U.S. Army Air Forces during World War 2 she became one of the best Female Pilots in the U.S. Army Air Forces in 1948 she became one of the first woman to transfer into The U.S. Air Force as a Fighter Pilot were she Became a Flying Ace through the Korean war a month into the Vietnam War She Transferred To the U.S. Marine Corps and Became an infantry Field Medic in The Marine Corps stationed at Phu Bai Marine Forward operating Base where she Met Nikolaos Hodgkins they were in the same infantry Unit they started as Friends for a year when they finally began and intimate Relationship and in 1958 she Retired from her Military Service at the age of 32 that same year her and Nikolaos Got married a month after she got married she decided to become a doctor and surgeon she got her undergraduate degree for psychology and Bio Science in 1968 she got her Medical degree for Medical science surgical science and psychology year into her medical degree her and Nikolaos got Pregnant with fraternal Triplets Alexios , Kassandra and Brasilas in 1975 after their Births she finished her 4th year of Medical school 2 months after Alexios , Kassandra and Brasilas were born She then started her residency at La crosse , Wi in Trauma and General surgery she was the top of her class in Psychology and Trauma and General Surgery she became one of the best Surgeons in the country after her residency she became an Attending in Trauma and General Surgery were after 20 years she would become Chief of surgery after 20 more long years she would Retire from her medical career and move back with her Husband Nikolaos back to His Home town of Sparta , Wi she is a descendant of Gaia Mother of Earth she passed next to her Husband in 2021 the age of 95 years old and was Survived By Her 2 Sons and Daughter Alexios , Kassandra and Brasilas and Alexios Wife Cleopatra and 10 Grandkids.

E-8 or MSgt. Nikolaos Alexander Hodgkins father of Alexios and Kassandra husband of Myrrine He had Brown Hair and Brown eyes he was born September , 11,1925 in Sparta , Wisconsin he went to Sparta High school and graduated in 1939 straight out of High school at 17 he joined the U.S. Army air forces he became a Fighter pilot Flying P-40 Warhawks he was in the battle of oral Sea in May of 1942 he downed 5 Enemy air craft in his P-51 Mustang in June of 1942 he flew in the Battle of midway downing 5 more enemy air craft he became a flying ace after the battle of Midway after Midway he found himself in the battle of Philippine Sea were he downed 5 more enemy air craft after the battle of the Philippine Sea in 1942 he Transferred to the U.S. Marine Corps and was a Member in the V Amphibious Corps and the 5th marine division from February , 19 to March , 26 1945 in the battle of Iwo Jima were he had 15 confirmed Kills on march 30th was assigned to Join up with the XXIV Corps and the 7th infantry division were he had 20 more confirmed Kills he would Continue his military Career through the Korean and Vietnam war were he was stationed at Phu Bai Marine Forward operations Base and met Gorgo they would become great friends and within a year Begin dating in 1958 he decided to become a Reserve Member of the U.S. Marine Corps and became a drill Sgt in 1975 they would give birth to fraternal Triplets they were named Alexios , Kassandra and Brasidas they would Move back to Sparta , Wi where him and his wife would have Alexios , Kassandra and Brasidas were he would later become the secretary of defense for the next 20 years he passed from natural causes next to his wife at 99 years old he is descendent of Uranus Father of the Sky. Survived by his 2 sons and Daughter Alexios, Kassandra and Brasidas and his daughter in law Cleopatra Hodgkins and there 10 kids.

Parents
NPC 1 Cleopatra Cyanne Hodgkins Cleo for Short Maiden Name of Yang she is Asian American and African American she was born in Arcadia , Wi on April , 25 , 1975 she is 47 but looks as if she is in her late 30s to Due to not doing any Drugs or tobacco Products she is also pro weed and having a generally Healthy life style she goes for walks every day and goes to the gym 2 times a week to work out because she is a martial artist she is a black belt in Muay Thai , Brazilian Ju Jitsu , Boxing , Kick Boxing , Ninjutsu and Greko-Roman wrestling she has developed her own Marital Arts style by Mixing all the Martial Arts styles she knows and Combined them into her own which she named Hydra Mixed Martial Arts she also knows and has mastered Parkour or Street Gymnastics in high school she was very good at Gymnastics but also decided to learn street gymnastics and made that part of the Martial Arts training she teaches she owns her own Gojo teaching Hydra MMA , gymnastics and parkour to kids 10 to 18 at a very affordable price of 10 Bucks a month for all classes and has taught all her kids it starting at the age of 10 she also owns a family operated community center for Trouble Kids and Homeless vets and people which is large enough and has enough beds showers for up to 300 people she went to culinary school and is the one that made the Menu and recipes for her and her Family's sit in restaurants and makes home cooked meals 6 days a week for her Family and friends and people at her community center for free and every Sunday Orders catering meals for the community center and takes her family out to dinner she was Named after Alexander the Greats 2 sisters she has linage of Persian and Greek Royalty From her distant ancestors Alexander the Great and His wife's now Days she would Be consider of Asian, African and Caucasian decent she works from home and separates her time between her companies Gojo and community center and running the companies left to her and her kids and Sister in law from her Deceased husband so she can always be there for her children she is Normally home at 8pm she The Mom of 10 kids she is Descendent of Hera Queen of Mount Olympus Goddess of women , Marriage and Childbirth
1648526952246.jpeg
Cleopatra Mother of 10 she is 5”4 and weighs 120 Pounds she has a Slim and Curvy build with Black Hair and Dark Green eyes with D cup Breast and a Round and Firm Butt

NPC 2 E-7 or GySgt. Alexios Leonidas Hodgkins is 20 minutes older than his Fraternal Sister Kassandra and 35 Minutes older than his Brother Brasilas He Was in the U.S. Marine Corps and Was the Husband of Cleopatra He , his Sister and Brother were Born February , 5 , 1975 He was a Father of 10 and A Descendent of Zeus King of Mount Olympus God Of the sky and thunder Deceased He Served his first tour in The Gulf War In Operation Desert Storm his 2nd tour he Served in the Iraqi Wars and mostly in Operation Iraqi Freedom His 3rd Tour Was and still is a highly Classified Operation in Afghanistan. He was killed in action on his 4th tour when his platoon was Ambushed by insurgents in Iraq in 2021 He Received The Navy Cross and Purple Heart for extreme heroism and putting his life at Risk to Save the life's of His Squad mates and being shot 2 times in the shoulder and Leg to save 6 Citizens in Iraq before a misjudged Bombing Run to take out the Enemy forces by Friendly Forces Hit the town he was also the winner of a 10 Billion dollar lottery Ticket he left his Winnings in his Will to His Brother Brasidas and Sister Kassandra and to his oldest son and Daughter and his Wife the four of them invested in a new video Game production and design company they named Phalanx Games and a chain of American Casual cuisine sit in Restaurant chain Called Spartan Sports bar and Grill they also bought a 50 acre (about twice the area of Chicago's Millennium Park) farm that provides the food they sell in there Restaurant along with 5 factory's that they use to make there buns and tortilla's and to pack and ship to their stores there farm is also a horse Ranch they named the Farm and horse Ranch Spartan Farm

Alexios Father of 10 Killed in action in 2021 he had a Slim and slightly Muscular Build with Brown Eyes and Dark Brown Hair and was 5”10 and weighed 155 pounds
NPC 3 E-6 or TSgt. Kassandra Alexandria Hodgkins Born on February , 5 , 1975 20 minutes after her Brother she is the younger Fraternal triplet of Alexios and older Sister of Brasidas she was Born 15 Minutes Before Brasidas She is the sister in law to Cleopatra and Aunt to Alexios's 10 Kids She Has Never Married and has no children she Followed her brother in the Military she was Fighter pilot in the U.S. Air force she is in the U.S. Navy as a Pilot on an Air Craft Carrier she served in The Gulf War in Operation Desert Storm after The Gulf War She transferred to the U.S. Air force Flying Fighter Jets and Cargo Planes and Fuel Tankers she served 4 tours before she would Retire From active Duty after her brother Alexios Death She was one of the Best Pilots During her Time of active Duty she has Received the Airman's Medal for Risking Her life to save the life of her Fellow Wingman who was almost out of Fuel and Ammunition with 2 Enemy Fighters on His tail she also Received the Airforce Flying Cross for Not only Saving the life's of Her Fighter Group but also for downing multiple enemy fighters and S.A.M System by herself she Has 15 Confirmed downing of enemy aircraft and is responsible for the destruction of 10 S.A.M missile systems and incredible Feats of Flying. 2 years After Her Brother's Death in 2017 she is a descendent of Poseidon God of The Ocean/Water, Earthquakes and Horses

Kassandra, she Has long curvy Brown Hair with Green Eyes and is 5”4 and weighs 125 pounds she has a slim and curvy athletic build with D cups Breasts and a round firm Bubble Butt

NPC 4
E-6 or SSgt. Brasidas Nikolaos Hodgkins is Alexios and Kassandra's youngest Brother born 35 minutes after Alexios and 15 Minutes after Kassandra On February , 5 , 1975 he is The Descendent of Hades God of Death the underworld and Wealth He followed Alexios into the Marine Corps Brasidas has No Children and has Never Been married he was in the U.S. Marine corps where he served all 4 tours with his Brother and lead and Served in his platoon along with his brother he was in his brothers platoon when his Brother was Killed shortly after his brother's death he started Blaming himself he came back with PTSD and Survivors Guilt he began drinking and became more and more distant from his Family and friends the only people he still remains in contact with is Cleopatra his Nephew and his 9 nieces and his sister Kassandra because he feels they are the only people in his family and friends not Blaming him for his Brother's Death 2 years after he was Honorably discharged from the Marines he soon lost his house his car and has been denied Job after Job. Kassandra gave him a place to stay he is unemployed and drinking all day every day and is slowly losing his relationships with his Family, but Kassandra has told everyone she is not going to give up on him no matter how bitter and cold he is towards her she lost one of her brothers she does not want to lose another no matter how much he pushes her away. the main Reason for this is Brasidas when her and Alexios were Kids Brasidas stood up for them whenever they were being bullied and he would always take the fall and punishment for them whenever they got into a fight or trouble in school. and he Saved Kassandra's Life when she was about to commit suicide he stopped her and was there for her and he listened and Kept her going through it all he also saved Alexios life in there very first tour together they were walking through a small village with his Men behind him when Brasidas Saw an enemy Sniper his brother was out in the open and didn't see it he took 2 sniper Bullets to the chest for his Brother while also taking out the sniper saving Alexios and his platoons life they were then ambushed and a wounded Brasidas took out a majority of the enemy force and ended up taking two more Bullets to his lower back mere inches from hitting him in the spine and close to severing his spine he was then med vac to the nearest medical center where he fought for his life he was in critical condition for a month when they finally were able to stabilize him he was in the hospital recovering for 5 more months and in those 5 months his Brother nor sister left his side His Brother and sister wrote about his acts of Valor and will to sacrifice his life to save others and his amazing feat of taking out the enemies while severely wounded to the President He was awarded the Medal of Honor and a purple Heart for it after 8 months in the hospital he was cleared to go back into Active duty His Brother and sister pushed him and helped him get back in shape to go back into Marine corps from that day on Him and his Siblings would have an unbreakable bound and would Refuse to be Restationed away from each other every where Alexios was Stationed Brasidas was stationed with him and Kassandra would be Stationed at the closest Naval or air force base to where they were Stationed most the time when Alexios and Brasidas platoon they were leading was under heavy fire and called for air support Kassandra was the point man or a wingman of the fighter squadron that came to provide there air support he was honorably discharged after his Brother's death and Kassandra Retired shortly after Alexios death to grieve and support there loss with Brasidas and Alexio's wife and 10 Children.

Brasidas has Long shoulder length Black Hair with a full beard and Dark Brown Eyes and is 5”11 and 160 pounds with a Muscular build

The 10 Kids

The Fraternal Twins

PC 1 and MC 1 Tyler is 25 years of age born in Sparta, Wisconsin on August , 30 , 1996 he is a Caucasian Male with Medium length slightly curly Dark Brown hair with Light Brown eyes and is 5 foot 5 1/2 inches Tall with a slim athletic body build He is 145 pounds the First Child of Cleopatra and Alexios and the Oldest Brother to 10 siblings including Fraternal Sister Taylor Born 5 minutes Before Taylor Descendent of Apollo God of poetry , Archery/Marksmanship , Music . Healing and diseases Truth and Prophecy, Sun and Light, Spring and Summer/Summer Solstice He is the Male protagonist in the story. He was an average student in school and was Bullied a lot his outlook on life it is what it is he has an IQ of 146 but procrastinates a lot he is very shy honest and daydreams and fantasizes a lot

Tyler him and his sister are the oldest Siblings He has medium length Brown Hair and Brown eyes and an slim and athletic build.
Female protagonist Taylor age 25 Born In Sparta , Wisconsin On August , 30 , 1996 and is the Fraternal Twin and younger sister To Tyler Was Born 5 minutes after Tyler She has long Blonde Shoulder length Hair with a slim/petite curvy Build and is Caucasian she is 5 foot 4 inches tall and is 115 pounds she is the 2nd Child of Melissa and Leo Oldest Sister of 9 other siblings She Was a B student in school and went to sparta high school with her brother she graduated in 2015 she was in archery , and was a girl scout were she learned most of Her wilderness survival skills she loves , Hunting , fishing , Camping , Hiking and being out in the wilderness she was on a show were her and her brother were stripped naked and put out in the wilderness with one tool per person to help them survive for a month at the end of the show together they got to highest survival rating ever achieved on the show they have a very strong bound and sibling relationship. She is a very strong willed and independent person, that thinks for yourself. and is a very supportive person when her siblings and friends are having problems and struggling. Together her and Tyler are unstoppable when they both have the same goals and objectives.

Taylor, she has long wavy Blonde Hair C Cup Boobs and a round and firm ass

The Fraternal Quadruplets

NPC 5 Aaliyah age 16 She is the 3rd child of Cleopatra and Alexios she and her sisters were born February , 15 , 2006 she is African American she inherited her African American Genes from her Grandfather Alexander Jackson she is the oldest of her fraternal sisters by 40 minutes She is a Descendent of Athena Goddess of Reason , Wisdom and War Strategy she is an A student and is very understanding and patient and is very good at Finding solutions to a problem she is a Sophomore at Sparta High school she occasionally gets into trouble and is the first to defend Her siblings and classmates when being bullied.

Aaliyah has wavy long Black Hair and is African American she is 5”3 and 120 pounds and wears Glasses most the time she uses contacts she has a slim and cury body and is a C cup and has a thick jiggly and Curvy ass and has Brown eyes.

NPC 6 Aemerie age 20 But 16 in dialogue She is the 4th Child of Alexios and Cleopatra and was Born February , 15 2006 she was born 10 minutes after her sister Aaliyah she is the 2nd Oldest of Her Fraternal sisters she is also African American she Inherited from Her Grandfather Alexander Jackson she was born 10 Minutes after her Sister Aaliyah She is the Descendent of Kratos the God of War , Bloodlust , Strength and the Ghost of Sparta she is a C student in school but an A+ student in History and World War History and has a lot of pent up anger towards the world from her father's passing she is fascinated by weapons of war and war itself she has issues getting in Trouble when Aaliyah isn't there to calm she is always sticking up for her sisters and friends when needed and tends to get into quite a bit of Fights.

Aemerie has long Light Brown curly hair and is African American she is 5”3 and 112 pounds with a slim and slender build she is a B cup and has a round Bubble Butt and she has Light Brown eyes

NPC 7 Mya Age 16 borne February , 15 , 2006 She is the 5th Child of Alexios and Cleopatra and was born 10 minutes after Aemerie and is the 3rd Oldest of Her Fraternal Sisters she is also African American she inherited her African Genes from Her Grandfather Alexander Jackson she was born 10 Minutes after Her sister Aemerie she is the descendent of Demeter Goddess of Agriculture She is a B student and is a A+ student in Agriculture and a member of FFA she loves Animals and is good with them and is good at planting and growing plants of all types she loves working on the family farm she is a sophomore at Sparta High school she is very Shy and Quiet but is very close to her family

She is African American and has long Black Curly Hair and is a C cup with a round firm butt and has a slender athletic Body build and has Brown eyes

NPC 8 Pamalla Age 18 but 16 in dialogue She is the 6th Child of Alexios and Cleopatra and is the youngest of her Fraternal Sisters she is Asian American she Inherited from Her Grandmother Jackson she Was Born 10 Minutes after Her sister Mya she is a Descendant of Dionysus God of Wine, Vegetation, festivity, Ritual madness, religious ecstasy and theatre she is a sophomore at Sparta high school she is good at theatre and gets into trouble quite a bit and sneaks out and drinks and parties to much and gives her mom and older siblings a hard time keeping her out of trouble but she loves her Family and friends but is having a hard time working through her father's passing.

She is 5”2 and weighs 115 pounds and has slim and slightly thick build and is a C cup her butt is round and firm bubble butt she has long black hair and Brown eyes she is Asian American like her Grandmother Jackson and her sisters Arleena, Cherish and Venesia.

The Fraternal Triplets
Npc 9 Maci Born November 1st, she is 19 but 15 in dialogue and is the 7th Child of Alexios and Cleopatra and the first of the triplets she was born 20 Minutes before her fraternal sisters and is the descendant of Hermes God of Trade, Thieves, Travelers, and Messenger of the Gods she an average Student but exceled at Economics she got into trouble a lot for stealing things and gave Her parents and oldest siblings a tough time while growing up she also got into trouble a lot with her Sisters Aemerie and Pamalla but she still loves and cares for Her Family a lot. She was also known for passing notes in school and smuggling contraband into school for people.

She is 5”3 and 125 pounds has Curly Black Hair B cup boobs with a slim and thick Body and a firm thick slightly jiggly butt Brown eyes

Npc 10 Arleena is 19 but 15 in dialogue and the 8th Child of Alexios, and Cleopatra She Was Born 10 Minutes after Her sister Maci and is the Descendant of Persephone Goddess of the underworld and Spring growth she is a Freshmen at Sparta High school and is an average student she is quiet , Shy and a loner she dresses in Darker colored clothes like Her Uncle Brasidas and has a close bound and Understanding of Him she can be cold hearted and Brutally Honest and can be very blunt she is often times considered the Rebel of the family along with her sister Aemerie and Maci she loves the spring Time and being outside During the Spring and Summer seasons.

She is Asian American and is 5”2 and 112 pounds has Long Straight black hair and Brown eyes she is a B cup and is slim and slender with a round small firm butt.
Npc 11 Cherish is 19 but 15 in dialogue and is the 10th Child of Alexios and Cleopatra she was born 10 minutes after Arleena and 20 minutes after Maci she is 5’2 and 115 pounds She is the descendant of Hestia Goddess of the Hearth, Home, family, and Chastity she has long Black Hair is a B cup and is a+ student she is a freshman and stays out of trouble she goes to Sparta Highschool she is very Kind, caring, understanding , loyal and trustworthy person she is very dedicated to her family and friends and is a lot like her mother when it comes to taking care of the house and family she loves cleaning cooking and tidying up the family home with her mother, To her keeping her virginity is sacred and should be saved for the right one. she is remarkably close to all her siblings and tries to give them advice when they need it and. keep them out of trouble, she is always sticking up for them and is always there for them in any arguments or disagreements within her family she tries to remain neutral like Her Mom, Tyler, Taylor, and Mya she tries to avoid physical confrontation if she can she is remarkably like her mom in personality and interests.

She is Asian American is a B cup and a slim and petite body she has a round and firm Bubble butt with brown eyes
The youngest siblings
Npc 12 Venesia is the 11th Child of Alexios and Cleopatra she was born September 13, 2007 she is 18 but 14 in dialogue she is in 8th grade cough I mean 12th grade and goes to Sparta Middle school cough I mean Sparta High she is the descendant of Aphrodite Goddess of love, sex , and beauty she is an average student and is very flirty and sexual and has gotten into trouble in quite a bit with sexual activities as school and home she loves wearing make up doing her nails wearing nice dresses and clothes and dyeing her hair she dyes her every 4 or 6 months. she is desired by a lot of Men and women in school and loves the attention she is one of the most attractive women in school she has had a lot of Boyfriends and girlfriends for only being 14 her siblings try to keep her out of trouble with Men and women she is a very sexually curious person, she does a lot of makeup and hair tutorials online and does her all her sisters hair and sometimes make up when they ask her too.

She is 5”2 and 113 pounds and is Asian American she has long wavy Black hair with Brown eyes she is C cup and has a slim and curvy body with a firm and round butt
The Last and Youngest Sibling
Kanchan She is the 12th and last Child of Alexios and Cleopatra she was Born April 18th she is17 but 13 years old in dialogue she is a descendant of Hephaestus God of fire, the forge, blacksmithing, metalworking and masonry. She is an A+ student in Arts in crafts, math, science, woodworking, and metal working she is in 7th grade cough I mean 11th and goes to Sparta school along with her sister Venesia. she would fix things and work on cars with her dad she was remarkably close to her father and is having a challenging time getting passed and accepting her father's passing she is a shy and quiet person and do not have a lot of friends she helps her siblings with their math homework a lot when they need help with it

She is Asian American she has white skin and blonde hair with Asian facial traits she has a slim and petite body and has B cup boobs and has a round bubble butt and Blue eyes
Warning
The material your about to Read and Game your about to play Is a game with adult content this game and story contains Sex , Nudity , Incest , Bestiality , Teens and age play some characters all Characters are 18 or old but for the sake of age play will say they are under age but I assure you they are 18 or older because of this content you must be 18 or older to play or the legal age to view , or play this type of game that your respective country or nations law deems is the legal age to view adult content all the content in this game is purely fiction and fantasy and the content in this game should never be done in real life you have been warned with that said I hope you enjoy the game and story me and my team are telling and the work we have put in to it.
Age wall
If you are the legal age to view this content in, your country or nation click
Yes
if not click
no

c
Aphordite: I am ready.
Zeus goes First he inches closer to aphrodite licking his lip and slowly pushes into her
The Rest of the 6 Gods waiting for their turn are getting blow jobs and hand jobs from Aphrodite
Speed options here if possible and X ray view for penetration on last speed of sex animation and ejaculation if able too
All the scenes in the Orgy scene End in creampies no chocie only for the sake of the story proluge note Each creampie Aphordite stomach inflates 1 month in size per creampie by the last creampie she looks 9 months pregnant from all the cum in her womb

Penetration x ray
Slow
Medium
Fast X ray
Zeus Finishes X ray
Posideon steps up and penetrates her
Penetration X ray
Slow
Medium
Fast X ray
Creampie X ray belly starts to inflate
Hades steps up takes no time entering her he ain’t gentle
Penetration
Slow
Fast
Hard and fast
Finishes Belly inflates to what 2 months of pregnancy looks Like
Kratos steps up calm as can be as he has been here before a smile on his face
Penetration
Slow
Medium
Fast
Fast and hard
He finishes belly inflates to 3 month of pregnancy size
Apollo steps up he is gentle with her and takes his time
Tease
Penetration
Slow
Medium
Fast
He finishes her belly inflates to 5 months of pregnancy
Hermes steps up he is quick to penetrate and don’t go slow
Medium
Fast
Super fast so fast that Aphrodite starts vomiting up cum every time her plows into her pussy
He finishes her stomach swells up to 7 months of pregnancy her womb is full to the brim
Hephaestus steps up with anger in his eyes for Aphrodite is his Wife and won’t stop cheating on him he is gonna angry Fuck her
Hard penetration so hard it shakes the ground and makes her Vomit up more cum
Hard
Very Hard
Fast and Hard
He finishes her belly inflates to to 9 months of pregnancy
Aphrodite: ( her pussy is gapped out and oozing cum she is also covered in Cum from sucking there dicks before they fucked her that and vomiting some of the cum) gasping for breath and Air she says that was amazing and worth it barely able to move she passes out from the orgy she just had.
For 9 months they wait aphordite enjoys the 9 months of pregnancy but is sad that she is gonna have to give up the child soon her water breaks and she gives birth to a healthy Baby Boy she has named him Agis of Sparta and she would raise him for 5 months of his life but she had to chocie what mortal Family she would have to place him with for the immortal World was not for him he was meant to be in the mortal World so she placed him with a Spartan family that she knew would take good care of him and teach him to defend himself and maybe grow up to be a king of Sparta she would watch him Grow from Olympus along with the other gods he was the First Demigod they would send him aide when needed most and give him advice. He was a member of Agiad Dynasty blood Line which makes him an ancestor of Leonidas the Bold.
End of prolgue

Ends in creampie no chocie only for the sake of the story proluge note Each creampie Aphordite stomach inflates 1 month in size per creampie by the last creampie she looks 9 months pregnant from all the cum in her womb

I apologize there are some typo's i used word editor, but it didn't get all the errors i apologize for that.