Seeking Old (ugly) man (men) w/ CURVY girls

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hi.

i know in this forum are quite a few threads about games with old men and young girls. but this is really in need of some type of specialization since most games which are recommended are either:

- known already
- boring hentai (or badly drawn in general)
- with far too slim girls (which look sometimes like teenagers or younger...)

when i want a game with some old guys and young girls i want adult and CURVY girls. girls not only with big tits, but also with hips, butt, and thighs!

so i ask my fellow forum mates: are there any games with these specific points with the exception of superior games like:

- Lily of the Valley
- Anna exciting Affection
- (fashion business)
- (lidas adventures)
- (the rural homecoming)
- (a new dawn)
etc.

and newcomers like:
- Victoria in big city
- Downfall: A city of corruption
etc.

are there any other established, already bigger games with either an old male portagonist or a curvy female with - again - CURVY girls in some decent 3d or 2d style which doesn't end up like most (imo boring and strange) hentai games?

any suggestions?

Edit: and btw it totally annoys me that there is no oldman tag in this forum and that most real curvy girls (beside mentioned games) in GOOD quality are mostly either with young males protagonists or mother/milf/gilf and son/boy stuff... why do so many old men games have either fat girls or (most of the time) far too slim premature looking girls in it... same goes to games with goblins and other humanoid monsters in it... bothers me a lot... //end of rant

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
no game that i know about that covers both
how old and ugly do you mean :)?

is this old and curvy enough?
i probably have the female models you are looking for but i dont do games.
enjoy these renderers in the meantime :)
View attachment 666112
guy should be pretty old and at best even a bit ugly. girl should be quite curvy. thats nearly too much but still VERY nice :) (need to see her front view tho :p) and better than 60% of the other games BIG THX is there more? do you do kinetic novels? (doesn't have to be a game a novel/comic is fine too ^^)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
thanks
yes i have some short comics
some more old and young curvy stuff ;)

View attachment 666117
View attachment 666119
she is nearly a tad too thicc personally but at least she has some serious curves! and the renders look quite nice! GOOD JOB MAN!

Edit: the dark haired girl has definitely too much curves for me personally sorry. xD with curves i mean curves like the girls in my profilepic ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: rev2020
Aug 8, 2018
chronicles of leridia? The art isn't amazing but i guess it fit your criteria of thicc girls and ugly men?
Edit: How could i forget shinachiku castella's works...try out tina:swordswoman of the scarlet prison...he's got other games that are translated but i forgot what they were called.

tommy012

Mar 31, 2019
Hi.

i know in this forum are quite a few threads about games with old men and young girls. but this is really in need of some type of specialization since most games which are recommended are either:

- known already
- boring hentai (or badly drawn in general)
- with far too slim girls (which look sometimes like teenagers or younger...)

when i want a game with some old guys and young girls i want adult and CURVY girls. girls not only with big tits, but also with hips, butt, and thighs!

so i ask my fellow forum mates: are there any games with these specific points with the exception of superior games like:

- Lily of the Valley
- Anna exciting Affection
- (fashion business)
- (lidas adventures)
- (the rural homecoming)
- (a new dawn)
etc.

and newcomers like:
- Victoria in big city
- Downfall: A city of corruption
etc.

are there any other established, already bigger games with either an old male portagonist or a curvy female with - again - CURVY girls in some decent 3d or 2d style which doesn't end up like most (imo boring and strange) hentai games?

any suggestions?

Edit: and btw it totally annoys me that there is no oldman tag in this forum and that most real curvy girls (beside mentioned games) in GOOD quality are mostly either with young males protagonists or mother/milf/gilf and son/boy stuff... why do so many old men games have either fat girls or (most of the time) far too slim premature looking girls in it... same goes to games with goblins and other humanoid monsters in it... bothers me a lot... //end of rant
Bothers me too I have been trying to find games like that too but barring some exceptions there is really not much content like that here. Tired of seeing ripped pretty boys with milfs or curvy women. Anyway you can check out https://f95zone.to/threads/tentacular-release-1-jackerman.52426/ if you are into monster with thickk women. Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
Hi i have to agree with you guys also sick of the young dude having sex with sexy girls or milfs need more games with old men characters i have probabley played most or if not all of the games which invole old men characters and for your taste i would look into the japanese games for devlopers like starworks and others mentioned i love those and if anybody has any other suggestions would love to hear thanks guys :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hi i have to agree with you guys also sick of the young dude having sex with sexy girls or milfs need more games with old men characters i have probabley played most or if not all of the games which invole old men characters and for your taste i would look into the japanese games for devlopers like starworks and others mentioned i love those and if anybody has any other suggestions would love to hear thanks guys :)
there are quite plenty o hentai games with old men the better ones are sadly only on asian stores and hard to find.
I am not the biggest fan of the asian stuff it sometimes neat but I wold pref a good 3D game with that fetish more

Reactions: Osha69

Osha69

Jun 21, 2020
chronicles of leridia? The art isn't amazing but i guess it fit your criteria of thicc girls and ugly men?
Edit: How could i forget shinachiku castella's works...try out tina:swordswoman of the scarlet prison...he's got other games that are translated but i forgot what they were called.
There's "Until her amorous body corrupts" by shinachiku and after trying tina, might as well try Fallen:Makina and the city of ruins

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
There's "Until her amorous body corrupts" by shinachiku and after trying tina, might as well try Fallen:Makina and the city of ruins
i Hope these games are your liking and will satisfy you bro

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
there are quite plenty o hentai games with old men the better ones are sadly only on asian stores and hard to find.
I am not the biggest fan of the asian stuff it sometimes neat but I wold pref a good 3D game with that fetish more
Yeah im guessing it comes down to personal preffence then me i domt mind the hentai games in fact in some cases i prefer them but lets see what the other like minded people suggest :)

Reactions: clipy and Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
yes but all have horrible faces and the renders are solid but not really that good imo but primary the faces >.<

Honestly there are so many shota and futa games with really hot curvy and pretty girls but nothing with this fetish here except games I personally already now and of those only very few are bigger at least atm
Yep unfortunately games with a geek guy sleeping with hot and curvy girls is better then old men i dont know why but i hope the old man genre grows only people consistent with it is the japanese creators

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
I enjoy old man young girl games as well and I think you have hit all the ones with curvy MCs that I have played but if you don't mind a skinny MC checkout Descent, Katie's Corruption, and The Office Wife for solid old man content. I don't think the MC in the Office Wife has fucked an older guy yet, but she has done a lot of other lewd stuff with a couple, and it has been basically confirmed by the dev that she will in the next update.