VN - Others - Old Voyeur Hostel [v0.6.4] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1. 1.00 star(s)

LucaNatoli

The games premise seems pretty good, but it is executed poorly.
    The game is a grind fest. Be prepared to spend lots of hours doing the same thing, expecting different results.

Not to mention that the games save system is flawed and broken.

I suggest avoiding this title for the time being (maybe forever) until the issues metioned are resolved.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Julius86

I had to come to the game thread to check wether I had missed something or the game was really that bad. It is that bad. It's only gameplay is to click randomly on the 6 cam thumbnails hoping that something is going to happen. After 10 minutes, nothing happened.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Dole

The game have so much bugs and this in 0.3.9.

The gallery is fucked up. Found pics/scenes they are double, blank pic/scene and a lot of scenes or choices that crash the game so you must restart the game new.

Gameplay is terrible the producer waste only our time as players. Watching the girls are random and it is near 100% that the room is empty.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Writing is horrible, it promotes the game inside the game, somehow it has permissions to access your browser. The same images from thefront page are used in the game as they are.

Game mechanics retarded, i actually burned braincells playing this one for 3 minutes. Maybe there is an audience for this, and maybe dev created this on a pentium 2, but its horrible.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

christof rauch

Review for v0.0.5:

This game is so bad that I wish I could give it a -5 stars. Here is why:

1) The CONSTANT opening to the developers Patreon page during the "game". This interferes with the laughable game play to such an extent that I had to delete it after the 5th time it opened my browser to display the patreon page.

2) The basic premise is ok, but DAMN... it is all "hit or miss" for finding any of the girls. Had the developer shown on the Room Selection page which rooms were currently occupied, That MIGHT have saved this game.

3) As far as I can see, based on the amount of play I invested in the game (not much< I admit, due to my first point) there appears to be no way to interact with the girls within the hostel.

Based on all of the above listed points, I not only would not consider playing ANY of this developers games, but would refuse to support them. This is also based on developers other game and the notes/messages within that game thread.

All in all, I consider this game and the developer to be a scam king (or queen) who expects money for piss poor work,
  6. 1.00 star(s)

noobloop

This is a review for version 0.3(I can't believe this isn't the first version).

This game is laughably empty at the moment, has horrible UI, and every minute or two it opens a link to the creator's Patreon whether you want it to or not. It only takes around 10 minutes to realize there's nothing redeemable about the actual game, which I would barely consider playable. The models are pretty nice, and I would be looking forward to improvements in future versions, if I hadn't checked out the reviews for this creator's other game which is apparently just as much of a dumpster fire after however many versions it's had. I'd steer clear of this one unless you have a lot of patience for bad ui and controls.