johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Solid update all around, Emilia and Serah are great characters, although I do not like for LIs to be actresses (because it implies they would do scenes with other guys, even if its just kissing and groping). As others have mentioned Olivia's new hairstyle is not good, it's really bad for her character. I get that she wants to look "more mature", but the braids were a unique look that really fit her personality and this new style makes her look like a generic middle aged wine aunt. Seriously, Olivia looks older than Clara, Serah, Rita, and Lily.

Aug 7, 2024
Solid update all around, Emilia and Serah are great characters, although I do not like for LIs to be actresses (because it implies they would do scenes with other guys, even if its just kissing and groping). As others have mentioned Olivia's new hairstyle is not good, it's really bad for her character. I get that she wants to look "more mature", but the braids were a unique look that really fit her personality and this new style makes her look like a generic middle aged wine aunt. Seriously, Olivia looks older than Clara, Serah, Rita, and Lily.
Well, depends on the movies that she does, not every actor does that stuff. For me, worst is the forced sex with forced hookup because but other than that games good so far.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ratsu Hanamura

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
What's up with the constant game-overs at the end of every update? So much for making choices. A different way of dealing with the update ending would be better in my opinion. But overall, the game is promising and the models are top tier, perhaps except for Olivia's new choice of hairstyle? No offence but she kinda looks like a pumpkin.

• Haha

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
First time I have heard Geordie's talk actual English not enough oot's, reet's or wey-aye man's.

Anyway am gannin oot doon toon wi' me bonny lass fora propa broon and some beltas scran, then back to me scratcha to put a wee bairn in hor. Gan canny, man.

Ed: Just realized its Newcastle, Australia saw London and Newcastle mentioned and thought we were in the UK.

• Haha

Ratsu Hanamura

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I haven't played this new title yet (I'm about too try it after this post)… But dam it I really dislike quick time and mini game content added to AVN's. Right up there with sandbox and NTR (well I'm cool with Netori content, though).

I hope the dev also considers adding choices that it can be totally avoidable for players who dislike mini game and quick time content, or this will be a huge pass for me...and maybe many other who dislike that type of content.

Regards.
Thank you Benny for your interested in omiSt!
Yes, you are right!
I know that not many players enjoy play minigames within the game.
That's why don't fret! I will have the option to skip the entire mechanic and roll with the storyline!
Hopes this helps!

Oh boy...Olivia's new hairstyle is just bad o_O
I know, I know. Everybody is fuming over Olivia's hair.
But don't you worry! I will have a dev log explaining Olivia's hair and all the other characters.
I will also post a poll so you can voice your opinion on your favorite LI hair and outfit for the next patch!

you just ruined Olivia with that hair cut.. wtf was you thinking.. looks like a totally different character and not in a good way
I'm sorry! :cry:
I will give her the money to get some hair implants!

can we rename the MC?
Yes, you absolutely can!
Try to replay the game from the beginning and you can change it!
However, you can't change your last name for some reason ...
Oops, can't spoil too much!

And rest assure, your opinions are always being read, listen and consider by myself and all of my lovely mods.
So feel free to leave me a message, but I rarely use this platform so feel free to visit me on .
Until then,
I genuinely love and appreciate all of your comments and feedback.
If you haven't voiced up, I would probably continue to use Olivia's bumpkin hair.
So here is the re-renew Olivia's hair (subject to change).
Please tell me how you feel!
Sincerely from the bottom of my heart,
Hana

SoraGG

Feb 9, 2018
great game
the story really hooked me in
hope this game gonna be great in the future.
looking forward for the next update

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes