Collection Video Omitome collection [2024-07-16] [Omitome]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Capone78

Nov 4, 2020
what is this lore and where can i find it?
Anything you want to know about misspelled is on omitome's discord. Depending on the tier you choose on his subscribestar you'll get access to more private channels. The lore is pretty much the whole story about the background and the bond between each character.

Scacco

Feb 7, 2023
Anything you want to know about misspelled is on omitome's discord. Depending on the tier you choose on his subscribestar you'll get access to more private channels. The lore is pretty much the whole story about the background and the bond between each character.
Not to undervalue your response, as it IS helpful, but it's a bit funny how this platform is dedicated to pirated content, and posting the lore of the videos is where we've drawn the line collectively. I mean, I too would like to know more without having to pay actual money for it, for all I care, but I don't think the lore is that important anyway, especially if it's more like a biography rather than an explaination of what is actually happening in the "weekly" bits and episodes... And by now I guess I kinda figured it out by myself so who cares really.

Reactions: ATRIXBLEY

luCk3r123

Feb 7, 2021
Seeing sound at 0% makes me immediately think it's rather going to be november, since there is always some trouble on that end

• Wow
Reactions: ATRIXBLEY
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes