RPGM - Omnilord [v0.120f] [TheOtherYuggoth]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Bingoogus

I feel like a lot of the negative reviews sort of jumped the gun, the complaints about the MC being OP are made without realising the RPG content is not made for him but later on a team of 'agents' are assembled where the traditional combat and leveling up system takes place, he steamrolls combat in the very beginning but then takes on a more strategic role afterwards, leaving the more tactical and group based content for the team of agents. I found it to be satisfyingly traditional RPGMaker-style combat.

The game does indeed need some CG's for sex scenes and critical story moments but they're not so impactful that the content is garbage without it, just less engaging.

I've found the story to be interesting, the world building more than adequate and the characters engaging, i'm looking forward to more and hopefully the few shortcomings i've experienced will round out as the game is developed.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Weakwelp

Ngl was hype in the beginning. The game seemed to be taking influence from the time I got reincarnated as a slime but from a dark stand point but was immensely disappointed at how inconsequential cutscenes felt and couldn't get immerse in the world. I feel like it could be due to a lack of cg art.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

HakiAhn

Can't really give this a good score due to it being only text based. The game is very lineal with how powerful the player begin with, which make it very boring. The building aspect is fun but then I would rather going playing any tycoon game out there.
    In short, a bit too few assets to be call a H-Game, Too landslide to be RPG and too lineal to be a town building game. At least the story is decent.

3.0/5 Average. Hope it get update with at least something to be called H-Game.

Update: We have CG Art now, Still too little...
  4. 1.00 star(s)

cursed spark

I rarerly give such poor reviews however i feel it is justified given my preferences.

1) This game isnt even a game, the sense of accomplishement is taken away by simply estabishling your character as the most powerful character it can be while starting out from nothing AS FAST as possible. > this would be fine if at least this sense of satisfaction was somewhere else to be found, like slave training games where you corrupt and take pride in your handy work, bot nope MC just mind controls them instantly, And i see this as just another missed opurtunity...

2) sex scenes arent even good when a sex scene is initiated you are greeted by a black screen except for the text field which has a handful of sentenses, and that is all...

the only positive is that its the improved version of RPGM which allows you to play with 1 hand... but what use is it, when there is nothing to see or to look for.... i wasnt hooked by a slime becoming the most OP thing in existence whitin 2 minutes of gameplay, and i definetly wasnt hooked by women showing up and them efforetlessly being mind controled and impregnated within a few seconds of them being on screen... this game fails all requirements i would want from a game... i am actually suprised they just didnt make everything a cut scene and allowed you to explore....

Granted i didnt even play for more than 15 minutes... but i cannot be expected to play further then that while bored OUT OF MY MIND even by the "sex scenes.... "

I Honestly regret downloading this hence the 1 star review.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

SoulsSurvivor

Honestly it just isn't that fun, that's really all there is. There are a lot of reasons why, for one the profession and skill system is just not used in a way that will engage you. It is linear to an awful degree, you barely get any agency besides like 2 instances I can think of, and this game does the bad isekai anime thing where mc is op from the start so there is no challenge at all. There is no improving this honestly, the only way to make it fun is to make something entirely different.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Syrett

KILL THE MEN
    CONSUME THE YOUNG
    DEVOUR THE MASSES
    pretty good start, im looking forward to future development of this game.
    there are some slight problems, some materials are more difficult to acquire, some stuff is in the wrong place, but thats all stuff that can be hotfixed. fun concept, nice opening, and i've always wanted to be an amorphous mass of infinite potential.
    good bgm choice?
    i enjoy the logical slime. after all, i am something of a scientist myself!
    experimentation and science. most enjoyable.
    it is nice to spend eons experimenting. it is a most wonderful beginning.
    no actual explicit imagery yet but thats fine
  7. 4.00 star(s)

kamizen

it has humor as well as a nice story in my opinion as well as a nice game mekanic though it does it to be fleshed out but its still in its early stages.... i think this game has potential and its fun for what it has... as well as if you are an RP player... like pathfinder and DRD.... and like drows... this is a game i think you will enjoy
  8. 5.00 star(s)

theimpregnator

Amazing game I love the plot line and being able to create things keep up the good work and never abandon it I can’t wait to see it completed someday and rimuru tempest would be proud of you as well as many others