mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Defeating her in combat is the honorable way to break her will; the alternative involves lots and lots of monsters rape.
I see, thank you.
Well in that case I might as well commit to the love path now instead of waiting for the other path to be released first.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Defeating her in combat is the honorable way to break her will; the alternative involves lots and lots of monsters rape.
So, I started that quest. I talked to her, then I am supposed to speak to the themis arena manager. I teleport to the themis arena and I appear in the middle of a street surrounded by mages, commoners, and guards. none of which are the arena manager. i tried exploring but found just empty streets and houses around it.
where am I supposed to go?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So, I started that quest. I talked to her, then I am supposed to speak to the themis arena manager. I teleport to the themis arena and I appear in the middle of a street surrounded by mages, commoners, and guards. none of which are the arena manager. i tried exploring but found just empty streets and houses around it.
where am I supposed to go?
finally figured it out
solution attached
solution.png

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Great Game & Storyline. Though it gets tedious with all the grinding ye have to do. It'd be much better if ye could just buy the ore, ingots, ect that ye needed to be able to craft things (granted the reagents for potions is available, but it'd be great if the other required things were buyable also). Not to mention it'd also be much better if ye could craft multiple things at once (example: 1, 10, 25, 50, 100, ect) instead of waiting for 5-10 mins holding down the enter key on the craft button just to get the needed amount of things crafted.

The content so far is great & ye can get immersed into the game very easily. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: drone4of2

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Great Game & Storyline. Though it gets tedious with all the grinding ye have to do. It'd be much better if ye could just buy the ore, ingots, ect that ye needed to be able to craft things (granted the reagents for potions is available, but it'd be great if the other required things were buyable also). Not to mention it'd also be much better if ye could craft multiple things at once (example: 1, 10, 25, 50, 100, ect) instead of waiting for 5-10 mins holding down the enter key on the craft button just to get the needed amount of things crafted.

The content so far is great & ye can get immersed into the game very easily. Keep up the good work.
Bulk crafting is meant to be done through slave/golems, the player is not expected to do the work themselves, only to create prototypes or the occasional quest item. You are playing an evil overlord, not MMORPG grindset protagonist.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Bulk crafting is meant to be done through slave/golems, the player is not expected to do the work themselves, only to create prototypes or the occasional quest item. You are playing an evil overlord, not MMORPG grindset protagonist.
well. it should. but for some reason my mining golems have really poor output and tapping into my production line is kinda frustrating.
i ended up save editing to give myself max quantities of resources for crafting as a result

also, you need to grind crafting XP in a variety of different skills

Reactions: bearclaw01234

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
well. it should. but for some reason my mining golems have really poor output and tapping into my production line is kinda frustrating.
i ended up save editing to give myself max quantities of resources for crafting as a result

also, you need to grind crafting XP in a variety of different skills
Mass production of items is not really implemented, only mass production of resources and refined materials, at the moment the crafting system is only in its infancy, and there is little use to interacting with it outside of a quest or two. When production becomes more prevalent later in the game it will still remain a side aspect, basically just a source of free income / a component to complete future quests as you build an industrial empire deep underground.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Surface dwelling queens and new conquests seriously, I hoping see some mind control that one crazy thing occur that hasn't occurred yet. Adventurer groups being devoured because they got close to mind slime? Still waiting new areas to explore and surface teleportation.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Surface dwelling queens and new conquests seriously, I hoping see some mind control that one crazy thing occur that hasn't occurred yet. Adventurer groups being devoured because they got close to mind slime? Still waiting new areas to explore and surface teleportation.
looks like we are scaling back on mind control due to MC noticing it causes reduced intellect on the victim.
as for surface waifus... we didn't even finish conquering the drow yet, and my impression is that afterwards we plan to go deeper on our conquest. at least at first

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
-Added neon arrows to indicate to the player accessible entrances and usable stairs.
-Added in Niza's monster breeder path.
-New path includes five different monsters breeding Niza.
-Each breeding scene has variations depending on how mind broken Niza is.
I am gonna skip this one

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Just started playing, and while I like the story and concept so far, that text based tag is a huge strike against the game, and I've yet to see anything contradict it. Some visuals would be nice.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Mike10364

Sep 27, 2019
why my omnivore on Mac doesn't open ? it says its impossible to open this application. Is there a solution ?

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Mass production of items is not really implemented, only mass production of resources and refined materials, at the moment the crafting system is only in its infancy, and there is little use to interacting with it outside of a quest or two. When production becomes more prevalent later in the game it will still remain a side aspect, basically just a source of free income / a component to complete future quests as you build an industrial empire deep underground.
For those of us who're either perfectionists or prefer to get the best weapons, armors, accessories, ect ye have to grind the crafting to get said equipment. They may or may not be part of a quest, but it is still a large part of the game. Also ye have to grind to craft to upgrade the production output (it'd be so much easier to do this if the crafting was updated like I had posted or ye could just pay money to upgrade the production outputs).

zwonk

Oct 6, 2019
Hey,

the game crashes right after i get the golem for training. I cannot move or open the menu, though the "sparcles" fot the table and the anvil are still there shining and moving in place. My Last save is a bit down the line. What do i habe to do to avoid this?

PC-Version: 0.111

Greetings

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes