FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I think the dev really should have waited until they had at least a sex scene or two to showcase the art before posting here. I also think the tags are supposed to show what's actually in the game already, not what will be in the game. We aren't supposed to rate stuff on it's "potential".

1. Entering any part of the moss farm will spit you back out at the top left exit at the start, that's pretty disorienting. Even if you enter from the right. I'm guessing that's because those chambers change in the future. You could just not allow the player to enter the other areas if you don't want to make additional maps for those temporary areas.

2. I see some potential narrative issues as well I think. The slime can read minds/absorb information from others, but he's not aware of things that the drows should all know after he absorbed/met them? Even the slaves should have some basic information about how things work if the excuse is that the puppet body doesn't have the same ability to absorb information. More on that, the slime just suddenly would be okay with not learning new information immediately when he's spent the last however many years absorbing information and learning? Seems like a bit of a plot hole there. Even if there was a reason to not allow the puppet body to do that, you'd think he'd go and absorb some information personally. He finally has a new source of info and he just chills in his chamber and takes things slow out of nowhere?

Basically tldr: It's weird he needs so much explained to him when he can absorb information from others. This is one of the issues in making a godlike MC, lol.

3. You can avoid the trigger for the first worm fight and walk around it.

4. No notice/tracking for how many minions you currently have?

5. Please add an option if possible to automatically finish/speed up text. For a text heavy game to require double clicking to pass a single repeated line of text will get really obnoxious fast. Impregnating how ever many elves was a spam fest.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I think the dev really should have waited until they had at least a sex scene or two to showcase the art before posting here. I also think the tags are supposed to show what's actually in the game already, not what will be in the game. We aren't supposed to rate stuff on it's "potential".
The game has lots of sex scenes. However those sex scenes are all text only, which is considered valid by F95.
Also first release was 10 months ago.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You can avoid the trigger for the worm fight, lol.
what worm fight? the MC just instakilled them for me without a fight.
I see some narrative issues as well I think. The slime can read minds/absorb information from others, but he's not aware of things that the drows should all know after he absorbed/met them? Even the slaves should have some basic information about how things work.
1. this is clearly for exposition for the player. otherwise MC would know everything but the player be confused and know nothing.
2. MC has not absorbed any drow.
3. his memory absorption was never perfect. it took many not!illithids to be absorbed before he figured out what they were doing. And even then he missed stuff (the existence of other colonies of illithids)
4. slaves don't know anything. this is established early on. they are super ignorant.
5. MC quickly discovers that overusing his psionics on people damages their mind, and tries to minimize it in order to not turn all his subjects into idiots. Since he certain he is able to handle them without brute force mind whammies. He basically limits himself to surface thought reading most of the time.

Reactions: Twi11

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
With upgraded smeltinh counter changed style? (also where iron, copper and tin go xD?, carbon steel counter doesn't work, it has ingots)
Where to get cave shrooms?, quartermster doesn't sell, can't take from own farm
PD: can climb the ropes xD
PD2:why stainless tools and utensils are key items?

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
what worm fight? the MC just instakilled them for me without a fight.

1. this is clearly for exposition for the player. otherwise MC would know everything but the player be confused and know nothing.
2. MC has not absorbed any drow.
3. his memory absorption was never perfect. it took many not!illithids to be absorbed before he figured out what they were doing. And even then he missed stuff (the existence of other colonies of illithids)
4. slaves don't know anything. this is established early on. they are super ignorant.
5. MC quickly discovers that overusing his psionics on people damages their mind, and tries to minimize it in order to not turn all his subjects into idiots. Since he certain he is able to handle them without brute force mind whammies. He basically limits himself to surface thought reading most of the time.
Yeah, I'm saying all the narrative stuff is a little too convenient. You can sweep all that kind of stuff under the rug for sure, but it's clear how the MC is set up that a lot of the issues in the game could be more easily solved by them, given what we know they are capable of. The game has to draw out a list of excuses for why the MC takes such round-about ways of doing everything because of how powerful he is. I imagine this won't be the first time it happens.

Like realistically, even if the slaves were ignorant, they aren't mentally handicapped or something and would hear about things from time to time. They might not be educated but that doesn't mean they don't have eyes and ears basically.

Same with the absorption stuff. Even if it has flaws, I'm sure the MC could have found a way around that but he's just like "Ok, I give up on easily obtaining information all of a sudden", lol. I mean he could go read their books and shit, but he just decided to afk in his cave and ignore new sources of information. He just "tasted" the slaves to gain their appearance and learn their language and then stopped there? Just too convenient for the plot. Once in a while, fine, but it's going to be a bit too common I imagine. Absorbing information from others is basically too OP imo. If the dev wanted to give it some drawbacks, it should have been early on. I think the dev could have lessened how often they have to make up new excuses for stuff by limiting the MC a bit more at the start basically.

Too much "suspension of disbelief" needed imo. I feel like I have to ignore a bunch of shit to be okay with the story right now. Reminds me of how all the heros are suddenly missing or preoccupied in marvel movies when something is happening in a solo movie, lol. And yes, I am aware that this is a hentai game and this is the norm, the difference here is it's more apparent/in your face and the narration leads to this being the type of game that explains shit properly. Some of this kind of stuff is understandable, but there's a lot of it here. The excuse for why he doesn't mindcontrol people is at least somewhat decent/understandable. I still haven't felt like the excuses for his lack of information absorption all of a sudden are adequate though.

The game has lots of sex scenes. However those sex scenes are all text only, which is considered valid by F95.
Also first release was 10 months ago.
Yeah but they are supposed to have non text scenes too apparently. I'm saying I think they should have waited until they at least had a scene or two to demonstrate the quality of the art planned. That's pretty important for most people. Just a personal preference/opinion.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Yeah, I'm saying all the narrative stuff is a little too convenient. You can sweep all that kind of stuff under the rug for sure, but it's clear how the MC is set up that a lot of the issues in the game could be more easily solved by them, given what we know they are capable of. The game has to draw out a list of excuses for why the MC takes such round-about ways of doing everything because of how powerful he is. I imagine this won't be the first time it happens.

Like realistically, even if the slaves were ignorant, they aren't mentally handicapped or something and would hear about things from time to time. They might not be educated but that doesn't mean they don't have eyes and ears basically.
I mean... they surely will be aware of some gossip. Like "noble X cheated on Y". But how would they know about history, geography, science, magic?

And yea, MC can have an easier time. But he is out to gain the maximum profit. He is taking a harder route to preserve as much as he can of his future slaves. Otherwise there won't really be a game. just "ok, and then the MC mind controlled all the drow. the end".
I think overall it is well executed

Cirex101

Jun 4, 2022
So, does anyone know what you're supposed to do after the Teleportation experiment? The quest log is just blank.

peeks1

Dec 30, 2021
I'm still getting tin from zinc any idea how to fix that? EDIT never mind was still on v.0.109b

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Am I really expected to manually do 40 breedings? Talk about taking the thrill out of it.

I've really been waiting on another game that captures that Overwhored vibe of a psionic evil MC mind-breaking and enslaving all the heroines, but this game is slower to start, and I'm not sure what to think of MC here. There's also not enough resistance, he steamrolls everything effortlessly, which takes the thrill out of the hunt. I'll be keeping an eye on it though.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Am I really expected to manually do 40 breedings? Talk about taking the thrill out of it.
Yea, 40 manually. it goes quicker than you think.
walk out then back into the breeding chamber to reset it.
hold down enter to fast forwards the dialog with the breeders.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
why dont have any sex scene?
look at the f95 tags. do you see that tag that says [text based].
there are many sex scenes in this game, but they are only using words. You read the words and then visualize it in your mind based on the written words. like a smut book.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
TheOtherYuggoth - I have not played yet because I like to wait until games are closer to finished or completed, but I am curious as far as corruption here goes, I am sure you know how ambiguous it can be on F95. There is the "corruption" tag on games that just means that a woman becomes promiscuous, which is not evil, wrong, corrupt at all, just a mental change. Then there are the kind I make where corruption means, good becomes evil, holy becomes unholy, loving becomes hateful, and so on. Will your game be more of the former or the latter? And, either way, thank you for taking time to create something you love and sharing it with the community!

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I've really been waiting on another game that captures that Overwhored vibe of a psionic evil MC mind-breaking and enslaving all the heroines, but this game is slower to start, and I'm not sure what to think of MC here. There's also not enough resistance, he steamrolls everything effortlessly, which takes the thrill out of the hunt. I'll be keeping an eye on it though.
Yeah, I dunno how this MC/game can be written to make shit interesting. The MC is just too strong. Mind Control, Information Absorption, Can see shit on a molecular level, absurd combat strength, etc. I feel like it's not even really possible to write a character like that accurately. There's almost no way to avoid some conflicts between what they should be able to do and what the game makes them do to have conflicts for the MC/player to solve.

I'm a huge fan of Overlord (One of the only animes I've bothered to read the LNs for, highly recommend it btw), One Punch Man, I watched the slime anime (Thought it was okayish), and the OP spider anime, and the MC here is far more difficult to work with than any of them imo. All those shows required super amazing writing to keep them interesting, and those characters actually have some flaws even though they're all OP as fuck. The MC here is basically a god. Trying to excuse why he suddenly can't do shit he should be able to do every 5 minutes seems like it's going to get silly and be incredibly exhausting.

I think the dev might want to consider dialing his OPness back a bit before it's too late. Feels like a sure-fire way to write yourself into a corner. The stronger the MC, the more limited your options are to keep things interesting, that's why the bread and butter for fantasy genres is usually starting with a weak ass MC afterall. Good stories usually need some kind of struggle.

Last edited:

Cirex101

Jun 4, 2022
Just finished the trials and the djinn lamp quests. Is that it, or am I being dumb and missing the obvious again?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes