Battle 49 alien and get their ressource to create your sex avatar​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-09
Release Date: 2021-03-09
Developer: Rnot2000 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - -

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
I had a lot of fun with the game. Even thought I enjoyed the grind, the drops were far too low in frequency, the difficulty jump is far too high one from the typical alien type to the other the items were almost unpurchasble and money was almost useless.

In the future I recommend tackling all of these issues maybe a story of the sex model being some type shape shifting alien that needs "genetic material" to save the world.
Adding drops that are much rarer to replace one of the component of the crafting or increase the drop rate of different components that you need a lot of like yellow stone.
Crafting in five parts I recommend relabeling as: (alien) brain, (alien) extremities, (alien) nervous system, (alien) core/torso/organs and (alien) structure "as in bones"
Personally the clinical description feels more "right"

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I had a lot of fun with the game. Even thought I enjoyed the grind, the drops were far too low in frequency, the difficulty jump is far too high one from the typical alien type to the other the items were almost unpurchasble and money was almost useless.

In the future I recommend tackling all of these issues maybe a story of the sex model being some type shape shifting alien that needs "genetic material" to save the world.
Adding drops that are much rarer to replace one of the component of the crafting or increase the drop rate of different components that you need a lot of like yellow stone.
Crafting in five parts I recommend relabeling as: (alien) brain, (alien) extremities, (alien) nervous system, (alien) core/torso/organs and (alien) structure "as in bones"
Personally the clinical description feels more "right"
ok noted :)

the drop is geting higher when your lvl higher...

Last edited:
Reactions: Sansgfds

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I was like "Am i going senile or is there already a game with that name and premise?"

Sure enough, there is.
https://f95zone.to/threads/omnitrixxx-v1-0-mity.44849/
Yea, I got excited and thought there had finally been an update after a year.

To the dev: Concept looks kinda interesting, but as pointed out, you need a different name, and I'd say you should maybe learn to draw more than one body (Although I guess that hasn't stopped other games *shrug*)

Reactions: rnot2000

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
The art can be better... isn't bad but with a little more polishing can be awesome...
gonna wait more updates...
Gonna be waiting a while. Ben 10 games never seem to get enough updates to have decent content. Which is a shame because the series had some hot characters, canonically aliens don't have to be the same gender as Ben (Big Chill is female/herm and gave birth in one episode), and has explored multiverse theory enough that you can do just about anything with the characters. Want Ben to meet and fuck a female version of himself from another universe/timeline? You can do that. Want to give Max a bunch of pervy alien cybernetics? Not only is it possible, but so is Ben Upgrading those cybernetics for some crazy effects. Mix different art styles? Totally acceptable since the shows already have at least 4 different styles.

virusexe

Jan 11, 2018
interesting but:
there is a lot of farming
Enemies level up alongside the character, so farming takes longer (It may be that the aliens of the same type that you have, copy the characteristics of the character, to a gray, it caused 16 damage, after leveling up it now caused only 9 damage)
All forms of your character share a percentage of MP, HP etc. Changing characters will not help much, if you have 20% HP left, when changing characters, the new one will have 20% of their HP. If all the aliens share the ratio of HP, MP etc. You could leave the level points only to modify the other qualities (attack, defense, speed etc)
The xxx animations can be greatly improved
The analysis and capture of the aliens is not affected by other elements (you will occupy a lot of density and HP to achieve it, or leave a half capture and look for another enemy of the same type to capture)
Unfortunately, scans (knowing HP, MP and other characteristics of opponents) are lost as soon as the fight is over.

The map is something unusual, but it is understood after seeing it for a few moments (pay attention at the bottom, the shops and the house appear in that section)

some aliens seem that they can evolve or mutate, but the levear is so edious that I did not discover it, walking around the map I saw some similar enemies with small variants

Reactions: rnot2000

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
interesting but:
there is a lot of farming
Enemies level up alongside the character, so farming takes longer (It may be that the aliens of the same type that you have, copy the characteristics of the character, to a gray, it caused 16 damage, after leveling up it now caused only 9 damage)
All forms of your character share a percentage of MP, HP etc. Changing characters will not help much, if you have 20% HP left, when changing characters, the new one will have 20% of their HP. If all the aliens share the ratio of HP, MP etc. You could leave the level points only to modify the other qualities (attack, defense, speed etc)
The xxx animations can be greatly improved
The analysis and capture of the aliens is not affected by other elements (you will occupy a lot of density and HP to achieve it, or leave a half capture and look for another enemy of the same type to capture)
Unfortunately, scans (knowing HP, MP and other characteristics of opponents) are lost as soon as the fight is over.

The map is something unusual, but it is understood after seeing it for a few moments (pay attention at the bottom, the shops and the house appear in that section)

some aliens seem that they can evolve or mutate, but the levear is so edious that I did not discover it, walking around the map I saw some similar enemies with small variants
scaning is reset every battle cause, your opponent have different stat and lvl every battle...

Reactions: Sansgfds

HomelessSoul

Jul 6, 2017
scaning is reset every battle cause, your opponent have different stat and lvl every battle...
Then the point of scanning is completely worthless because you have to eat multiple hits before the scan finishes and if it resets every battle, theres literally no point in doing it. Thats bad design from the start.

Reactions: FinalKingdomHearts

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Then the point of scanning is completely worthless because you have to eat multiple hits before the scan finishes and if it resets every battle, theres literally no point in doing it. Thats bad design from the start.
1-01.PNG 2.PNG

scanning is for : update the alien data so you can get information 'bout enemies item drop (just scan once per type alien)

also i thing is kinda usefull if you're at some long time battle... so you can see the stat of your powerfull enemy... :confused: