HTML - On Endless Roads [2024-02-10] [Greamjoe]

1. 5.00 star(s)

cdanisor

A nice start, the game shows some promise, the images used are very good and the story, even though it's short it is a good place to start. I can't wait to see where this is going. The sidebar needs some attention you don't have a lot of info about the character's state
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Taboo Lord

Normally I'm not one to review the first version of games, but I'm going to give this game the benefit of the doubt and rate it with 5 stars in the hopes the creator makes the necessary improvements to earn the rating. For starters the content is pretty sexy and the story seems promising. The only things worth mentioning are the corruption/sluttiness level (mentioned at one point if you want to walk around the house naked) and what choices help or hinder it. Maybe a bar indicating your sluttiness rating could be added? Additionally, another improvement that could be made is in the English translation. The story was understandable, but it could be better polished and translated. Otherwise I think the game has potential.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

marciep

Interesting start to a game, for sure. I can really enjoy a female protagonist corruption game. Not much here yet, but the scene setting is decent. So far, just stumbling on sex scenes and embarrassing unintentional exhibition, but I’ll be watching very closely for future updates.