Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py On the Prairie v0.5.0 (MultiMod)[Sababukin]

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Hey everyone I have been planing to redo the mod completly to fit my coding style (also to not just steal somebody else's work without their permission), however out of time constraints and needing to take another workshift I'll have to delay this a little bit.
So for everybody who can't wait till most likely the 30th or 1st I have just added the new Update to Sababukin's mod!
Saves probably won't work with the new mod that I'll make so I'd recommend waiting, but I'll try to make something work. If there are problems with this mod please let me know! Have a nice evening! :)
there is anew update if you didnt received the alarm,you will continue with this mod?

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
Hey everyone I have been planing to redo the mod completly to fit my coding style (also to not just steal somebody else's work without their permission), however out of time constraints and needing to take another workshift I'll have to delay this a little bit.
So for everybody who can't wait till most likely the 30th or 1st I have just added the new Update to Sababukin's mod!
Saves probably won't work with the new mod that I'll make so I'd recommend waiting, but I'll try to make something work. If there are problems with this mod please let me know! Have a nice evening! :)
there is hope that you will update the mod to game version 0.7.0 :coffee: :love:

\FOXBOT/

What does the fox say?
Modder
Donor
Sep 21, 2021
Ok so I've already been done for about an hour but my thread that I posted it in hasn't been approved by staff as of yet. Since I don't want to make you wait any longer I'll post it here aswell. (It got approved so click on the link and download the mod from the thread (y) ) I hope everything works as it should however if you encounter any issuse let me know. As I said in my last post im quite sick and my brain isn't exactly working at it's max capacity :LOL: so there is a higher chance than normal I made mistakes. Hope you guys enjoy and thanks for your patience:)
My thread

Last edited:

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
Ok so I've already been done for about an hour but my thread that I posted it in hasn't been approved by staff as of yet. Since I don't want to make you wait any longer I'll post it here aswell. I hope everything works as it should however if you encounter any issuse let me know. As I said in my last post im quite sick and my brain isn't exactly working at it's max capacity :LOL: so there is a higher chance than normal I made mistakes. Hope you guys enjoy and thanks for your patience:)
Thank you, i hope you'll get well soon

• Red Heart
Reactions: \FOXBOT/

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Ok so I've already been done for about an hour but my thread that I posted it in hasn't been approved by staff as of yet. Since I don't want to make you wait any longer I'll post it here aswell. I hope everything works as it should however if you encounter any issuse let me know. As I said in my last post im quite sick and my brain isn't exactly working at it's max capacity :LOL: so there is a higher chance than normal I made mistakes. Hope you guys enjoy and thanks for your patience:)
thank you~ :LOL:

SuppaM0

Aug 15, 2019
Ok so I've already been done for about an hour but my thread that I posted it in hasn't been approved by staff as of yet. Since I don't want to make you wait any longer I'll post it here aswell. (It got approved so click on the link and download the mod from the thread (y) ) I hope everything works as it should however if you encounter any issuse let me know. As I said in my last post im quite sick and my brain isn't exactly working at it's max capacity :LOL: so there is a higher chance than normal I made mistakes. Hope you guys enjoy and thanks for your patience:)
My thread
Ty, get well soon buddy.