Updated: 2023.06.25
Game/Creator: The CapnGames -
Modder: Sababukin - - -
Mod Version: 1.0
Game: On the Prairie
Game Version: 0.5.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- -

Android game port with mod made by Ghost''
LINK

View attachment 2508748 View attachment 2508749 View attachment 2508750 View attachment 2508751
Hii.New update is available here https://f95zone.to/threads/on-the-prairie-v0-5-0-the-capngames.110808/post-12302495

Reactions: Mihawk_80 and Punto

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Considering Sababukin doesn't seem to be active since June, I am not holding my breath on this getting updated any time soon, unless someone else is willing to take over.

\FOXBOT/

What does the fox say?
Modder
Donor
Sep 21, 2021
Hey everyone I have been planing to redo the mod completly to fit my coding style (also to not just steal somebody else's work without their permission), however out of time constraints and needing to take another workshift I'll have to delay this a little bit.
So for everybody who can't wait till most likely the 30th or 1st I have just added the new Update to Sababukin's mod!
Saves probably won't work with the new mod that I'll make so I'd recommend waiting, but I'll try to make something work. If there are problems with this mod please let me know! Have a nice evening! :)

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Hey everyone I have been planing to redo the mod completly to fit my coding style (also to not just steal somebody else's work without their permission), however out of time constraints and needing to take another workshift I'll have to delay this a little bit.
So for everybody who can't wait till most likely the 30th or 1st I have just added the new Update to Sababukin's mod!
Saves probably won't work with the new mod that I'll make so I'd recommend waiting, but I'll try to make something work. If there are problems with this mod please let me know! Have a nice evening! :)
thank you! :LOL:

Reactions: GustavoGanz

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
You're awesome, thank you :love:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got caught back up with the Dev, and wanted to say thank you so very much for this!!! It was a load of help!!!

CrowXM

Mar 19, 2019
Thanks man(y)

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
Thanks man! Consider putting this mod in it's own thread, and then see if you can get the link added to the game's thread.

Magician5513

Jan 11, 2020
Any estimate on the new mod you were making? (or will it be for next version?) thx in advance.