SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

v0.6.0 Changelog

559 new renders (not including renders for animations)

16 new animations (More than 750 renders used for the animations)

4 new events added to the Replay Gallery

Win/Linux:

Mac:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
On the Prairie [v0.6.0] [The CapnGames] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.5.0 -> v0.6.0 [617 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I looked up femdom in the game, and the posts are all from a year ago... Is the femdom content still a thing that's going on in this game or did it get axed/forgotten? Also is the femdom content only feet? And finally, cus apparently this is the thing people need to ask to be a little shit, is maledom avoidable?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...
whats p/j/r path
Hmm...It's odd that the story dev still hasn't posted a clear message stating what those path letters will actually mean. Now I understand some people are suggesting what those could mean, it's just odd to leave players guessing.

That being said...I feel it probably hurt the dev's subscriber numbers, for not being clear about the paths at the titles release. As well, having prostitutes as love interests, is something that many players will avoid. (After seeing the scene where MC is having a threesome with them, and he's eating one of them out...though, Lilly probably doesn't do tricks anymore.)

Maybe if Lilly was just a saloon owner, and Rio was just serving drinks and or just a show girl, who dances nightly...it might have been better received, and might have reflected with the dev's low sub numbers. As I noticed the dev's Patreon page only has 43 subs, even though the renders and story seems to be really good so far.

Well at least there wont be any NTR or swinging... Well...prostitutes as lovers. :unsure:

This is from the game dev posted over a year ago (itch.io site).....
Here are the current tags (this is as of v0.2.0 which will be released to the public on June 1st):

3DCG, Adult, Animated, Big Ass, Big Tits, Corruption, Creampie, Female Domination, Footjob, Graphic Violence, Handjob, Male Protagonist, Male Domination, Masturbation, Multiple Endings, Oral Sex, Romance, Spanking, Vaginal Sex

Here are the future tags although more be added (subject to change):

Anal Sex, Group Sex

As far as pregnancy is concerned, that's something I have been considering for one or more of the LIs, but I have not committed to it yet. If it does happen, it would be late in the game. There may also end up being a sharing scene in the game, but again, that is not committed yet. If that does happen, it would be only one scene on one route for one LI and it would be completely avoidable. Other than that, though, there would be no NTR/swinging in the game. Also no rape.

Last edited:

LanceReav

Aug 19, 2018
I looked up femdom in the game, and the posts are all from a year ago... Is the femdom content still a thing that's going on in this game or did it get axed/forgotten? Also is the femdom content only feet? And finally, cus apparently this is the thing people need to ask to be a little shit, is maledom avoidable?
the femdom content is for the character lauren, you have a choice to either have femdom or maledom as for the specific content i couldn't tell you off hand but i believe its more than just feet

Reactions: Sorreah

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
the femdom content is for the character lauren, you have a choice to either have femdom or maledom as for the specific content i couldn't tell you off hand but i believe its more than just feet
Thanks for the heads up, its kinda hard to get clear answers on this stuff sometimes, I appreciate the response

Reactions: LanceReav

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OnThePrairie-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well this is a decent game, but I agree that forced sex with anyone is a downer. The MC should have total choice with all the LI's whether or not to have sex with them. Sunny is adorable and if the MC wants to should be his only LI - again choice.
The more choice in a game the better the game
The Dev should realize - this has potential to be a great VN but Greatness comes with the need to make it fully a choice.
Sunny should also be a choice not forced, and I say that even though I love her character

Jan 10, 2018
The depth of character development and the emotional resonance of the storyline draw players into the protagonist's quest to find his place in a world shadowed by tragedy. The game's visual novel format amplifies the impact of these choices, fostering a sense of investment in the protagonist's journey.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes