zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
And also asking patrons what to do with Sheherezade AFTER the option to claim reward was put in the game? What a clever way to give only half of the update and push the second half as the next whole one...
2024-04-28_11h15_39.png
Called it. By finishing 0.11 with patron vote, he made the reward into another "full" update. With again, expploiting patron codes aka paid content, to not add any more characters like in CH1, but finishing corruption of main character instead. Man...

bigboy420

May 27, 2018
View attachment 3582023
Called it. By finishing 0.11 with patron vote, he made the reward into another "full" update. With again, expploiting patron codes aka paid content, to not add any more characters like in CH1, but finishing corruption of main character instead. Man...
Honestly my biggest gripe with this game is how lackluster and distant the updates are, combined with the fact they are delayed somewhat often into the next month. Once or twice I think I've ended up paying for a month and recently practically nothing which definitely stopped me from any future subscriptions.

dbmpa

Oct 22, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for chapter 2? I've run into a few choices and I want to be sure I've chosen the best paths.

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
Is there a walkthrough for chapter 2? I've run into a few choices and I want to be sure I've chosen the best paths.
No I don't think so, and plus you can experiment with the choices that is why there is a save option in the game

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
So is the Sherazade Patreon thing not in v0.12, there was that Amandine thing, and the new Ali-baba quest but no Sherazade, and I even re-inputted th v0.11 code, and it said that it was all unlocked.
Also: Screenshot_20240505_230511.png I'm pretty sure I did the scene that should unlock this. However, the heart option is not unlocked. When was that scene again.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 77 Votes