coolbeanburrito

Aug 7, 2019
The last Patreon quest won't work for me. I have the code typed in, and the last thing melissandre says is that she will let Emee know that she is down for a night out. But, when I try to talk to Emee or Melissandre in the future, there aren't any new dialogue options or anything that can trigger the event. The passing of time also has not triggered the event. Please Help?

Reactions: hhenri069

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
The last Patreon quest won't work for me. I have the code typed in, and the last thing melissandre says is that she will let Emee know that she is down for a night out. But, when I try to talk to Emee or Melissandre in the future, there aren't any new dialogue options or anything that can trigger the event. The passing of time also has not triggered the event. Please Help?
did you visite emee in outpost 16? if not, remmember to look at the monitor where data miner is pluged in to get the maneframe code for melissandre then go nail the blue lady, after that you need to send drones and find "Wire" for melissandras quest,

Last edited:

JoshGallie

Jul 4, 2020
did you visite emee in outpost 16? if not, remmember to look at the monitor where data miner is pluged in to get the maneframe code for melissandre then go nail the blue lady, after that you need to send drones and find "Wire" for melissandras quest,
It seemed like I messed up and didn't tell Meli the code, and then the main quest was completed. Is there any way to restart it?

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
you might still have auto saves or quksaves if not use my save. it should me 0.33 full save. unles you want to go into save file and try editing quest flags to 0

Kelvinjohan2016

May 6, 2022
How do you get Emee's sex scene in the new update? I saw the option to drink some Manza in the outpost but it was blacked out...

Also is the quest images broken for anyone else?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
em quanto não termino o jogo e termino a revisão , uma das modificação que fiz no jogo
while I don't finish the game and finish the review, one of the changes I made in the game
1651896123039.png

os baús já vem com a resposta
the chests already come with the answer

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
fazendo a revisão , eu percebi que essa parte não era imagem , e sim texto

doing the review , I realized that this part was not an image , but text

1651914178066.png

Dissidia

Oct 12, 2019
When I ask Melissandre "How about an evening with your colleagues?" she answers that she will come but nothing happens? Did I miss something?

Grandvisier

Nov 1, 2019
I got this message when I try to view the images, I had to disable the code to not get this message

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had to reinstall the most recent version of the game to correct this error for me. I found the MEGA link version works better than some others. I ran into that error from other sources, but not Mega, for some reason.

zzz.jpg

Kelvinjohan2016

May 6, 2022
I had to reinstall the most recent version of the game to correct this error for me. I found the MEGA link version works better than some others. I ran into that error from other sources, but not Mega, for some reason.

View attachment 1799392
Man I've been trying to get this scene for ages but i can't figure out where i went wrong. Can someone please tell his to get the Emee sex scene?

Grandvisier

Nov 1, 2019
Man I've been trying to get this scene for ages but i can't figure out where i went wrong. Can someone please tell his to get the Emee sex scene?
Tinker Bell will tell you to meet Emee at Snow Outpost ___ (I believe it's 16). Go to the globe, if you select the Moon, it will tell you Emee isn't there. If you choose Snoy Point, it will give you the option for the Outpost. When you get there, Emee will tell you she's waiting for a drone to collect data, and while you're waiting, she has an idea about how to pass the time. That's when she strips and you get the sex scene with her.

If you're getting the exception before you get there, try reinstalling the game, like I did. That's the only way I got past the exception.

zzzz.jpg zzzzz.jpg zzzzzz.jpg zzzzzzz.jpg zzzzzzzz.jpg

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Tinker Bell will tell you to meet Emee at Snow Outpost ___ (I believe it's 16). Go to the globe, if you select the Moon, it will tell you Emee isn't there. If you choose Snoy Point, it will give you the option for the Outpost. When you get there, Emee will tell you she's waiting for a drone to collect data, and while you're waiting, she has an idea about how to pass the time. That's when she strips and you get the sex scene with her.

If you're getting the exception before you get there, try reinstalling the game, like I did. That's the only way I got past the exception.

View attachment 1800709 View attachment 1800710 View attachment 1800711 View attachment 1800712 View attachment 1800713
Now I don't remember if it's the first or the second visit, because the first was to get Anna's clothes and the second I think is to reconnect Elsa

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes