Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Salty01

1st congratulate the author for this gem the game can be the perfect fantasy trainer over time

Also to say that it has surprised me a lot that for being a 0.25 version it has a lot of content for hours of play more than 99% of the 1.0 or 2.0 versions of other games

brilliant

the idea of the drone seems to me a fun way to grind money and objects gives it a touch of strategy, I still don't know how you can improve the drone (I suppose it will be possible in future versions) but it seems to me a good idea exploring and looking for treasures, even what of the chests with keys is a great idea

also the design of the drone reminds me of the aliens from the movie Batteries Not Included from my childhood and I really like that

on the characters I like that you start with few and when they are finished add more in fact I want to see the evil queen and how you submit and make her a servant of snow white (and yours of course) that would be interesting Xd

And as I have read I am curious to see new characters, not robots, to see that we meet, maybe other merchants or someone who wants to take away the park, who knows

also as it is a planet you can get a lot of variety it is clear that we may possibly end up seeing Merida or Meg from hercules Jasmine ... maybe Hastrid etc but it would be nice to be able to see more futuristic areas and find yourself on the other side of the planet the version " futuristic park "with zones based on worlds of Kim possible Big hero 6 Thundercats The Incredibles Star wars ...

the possibilities are so many that if done right this can be an instant classic

the only thing that is still not like changing clothes / hairstyle to canpanilla

and how to continue with Anna's 1st quest (I suppose that will be an unfinished part even and not a bug)

another question the character data how use it ?

great start to a great game
Hi!
First of all, thank you very much for that comment! It's always a pleasure to see people appreciate my work.
I put all my heart into this project and I hope to continue it to the end!
If you want, I invite you to give it a note on F95. It will help a lot ^^
Indeed there are a lot of possible characters to add and, even if the temptation to add new ones is strong, I do want to develop as many as possible before.

Tinker customization is available in this 0.25.1 version, you may have missed it I think ^^
Yes indeed, anna's quest is not finished yet, it will come in the next updates!

And finally, the characters datas are mostly used to create new androids ( like SnowWhite or Anna ) ( but the resale will also bring a lot of money ^^ )

I hope I was able to answer your questions,
Thank you very much for your comment!

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
You're welcome just a couple of notes

First of all for the answer I have always said that good feedback can improve a good game

I have not seen the customization of tikner if someone can tell me where it comes out or how it is unlocked great

more than anything to rule out a bug

I ask about the characters data because in a text it came out that you could get datas or biographies of the characters and I thought they were useful for that (or they will be) although I suppose that this is not implemented yet

About the new characters and the new possible worlds I always say it because the Kim possible universe has a lot of very varied female characters and can give a lot of play not only with the protagonists Kim and Shego or the entertainers but also some incest with kim and their mother several interesting villains clones robots mind control magic time travel ninjas ... I have always thought that it is a series with tremendous possibilities by itself for a game of this style

and taking into account that you have raised the planet by regions as in Westworld it would be easily added and who says that says any other interesting universe / story / world

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
So, played through the game.

The Good.
The game concept. Basically Disney World/Land as a planet in space, but more like the characters are living their lives and the visitors interact with them.

The sexualizing of them via corrupting of the AI to make it seem normal.

Them being Androids, so the AI can be copied and if the original breaks down it can be dumped into a new body.

The oddities in the stories, like the wishing well working. Hinting towards what might be other things.

The little stories with each character and how they get different personalities.

The Neutral.
The Art, it has a lot of variations (Dress/Hairstyles) which is good, but the art itself isn't great, especially the penis.

Choices not really mattering and having the same or similar outcomes anyways. Once in a while is fine, but if you can pick any of 5 choices and what seems to be the exact same comment and lines happen it feels wasted.

The Bad.
Most of the text boxes have typos and grammar mistakes.

Sometimes characters take over each other's lines.

The chests requiring the player to know memes. Sure they are/can be funny, but it will alienate the players who don't know. To offset this, maybe have the unopened chest be able to be brought back, so Em AI could give the player a hack for each. This allows you to teach memes, make more content with the same assets, can make a whole thing out of it.

The Grind, being the drone can pick up anything from nothing to rarities, and has a short distance without a boost, it is a bit grindy to farm up everything.

Time Grind, this is in reference to the time it takes to make the clothes, or receive the products. A day or 2 to get items then another 3 days to make a single thing, can't process more than 1. If you do the whole game's worth of stuff that is something like 30+ days waiting if everything goes well.

The Odd.
Some storylines don't make sense. Tinkerbell being the major AI, sure. Her previously being a battleship's AI, weird, but okay. However that off the side story with Alfa, it being an alpha version of Tinkerbell and it having an existing AI, it starts unraveling. If it was just an empty body then it makes sense but having an AI and it being rudimentary makes it like Tinkerbell was actually created on the planet and the whole Starship AI thing is a lie. Especially since the whole purchase/inheritance of advanced AI that was mentioned.

Alfa looking like a marionette doll, when Tinkerbell and the others seem to be molecularly made. (You may want to explain a bit more if they are machines or as close to living organisms with AI)

I don't think the double alpha has a completion check mark after done.

Having Anna's place open on the world map before she exists.

Some people may not be a fan that they are androids instead of the MC being whisked away, shouldn't matter.

Reactions: F9Zoney

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Reason I play games like Timestamps, no longer interested in HOURS of grind without ANY pay off so far. Might be great who knows not worth the Abakur style grind for me yet.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have found another detail to review

snow white now just gives you the option to strip

but nevertheless you can continue getting coins for the wishing well, I don't know if it will be a bug or not, but once the main mission of the well is finished, it doesn't give you the option to return and therefore these coins cannot be used. see what happens
a and does anyone know how the double apple mission is activated?

Reactions: Salty01

Spellunker

Dec 18, 2018
I think I overlooked something somewhere.
I was doing the Gold Coins and got Dress 5, then tried to start the Crowned Coin and got Dress 6 but...
What/where is Dress 4?

PantyPantsu

May 16, 2018
i have check marks almost everywhere, but i don't got a check mark on the "Double Apple" quest. how can i did it properly?

P.S. The game is really good! Thanks for this 2 long nights c;

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
you need a patreon code: GOLDEN_APPLE
I have used that and the mission has been unlocked but it does not start in any way so I ask if I need to talk to a character or get an object with the drone or something because it does not "jump" to start

Spellunker

Dec 18, 2018
I really don't know what I didn't do to find Dress 4, I've searched around all the different places with the Drone... is RNG just cruel to me lately? :(

vapeme21

Jul 3, 2017
you won't be able to do the Double Apple quest if you are trying to do it on a completed game, you'll need to hopefully have a save where you didnt complete the main story quest because you'll need the option to the throw a coin down the well, otherwise you wont be able to complete it.

_Itsukaze

Nov 4, 2018
Hello ,I have 2 problems. First the less important once I used the cown coin I can't use any other coins. The second I that I literaly used the drone for 1 hour now and I still don't had what I need for the 3th patreon quest....
Pls help me

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes