[S>Writer] Paid Share Once again, posting here! Amateour Writer looking for job!

[ The Sun ]

May 9, 2023
Hello, it's me, [ The Sun ], an amateur writer who recently came back to attempt into making writing a profession for me, not just a hobby. I'm pleased to meet you, stranger that is reading my post, I hope you find me suitable for the work.

Skills:
— Ask about kinks, I don't mind writing a lot of them, even the dubious ones, but we need to make sure we are on the same page.
— I have a knack for the monstrous and humanoids. You might guess why this is useful for a NSFW game.
— Whether the project is serious, casual, or self-conscious about its themes, I'll easily aid you in building the world you want to use to show them, without caring much if it's fantasy, sci-fi or far into the future. Simple modern settings aren't my strength, but, I can make them work in other ways.
— Dialogue and characters are elements I love writing, and I've been complimented by the quality of them by friends who have seen my work, but I want to put the claim to test. If your project actually aims for complex themes alongside the NSFW themes, I'll be glad to be in your service.
— I'm not savvy with any engine, not even RenPy. If you need me to write in a way that makes the text ready to be implemented in the game from the start, I might not be the most suitable person for you.

Preferred method of contact:
— Discord: thesun21#7238 (Almost 24/7 availability)
— F95Zone DMs (Can't promise how often I'll check)

Employment Type & Rates:
— Per Word: 0.03USD ~ 0.15USD, It's up to dialogue depending on both the complexity of the work I'm tasked to do — such as character sheets, scenes, dialogue, world-building, etc. — and how many resources you have at your disposal.
— Share: Discuss-Only, I want to keep things fair for you, me and if it's a complete team, for them as well. I'll follow the same ruling as Per Word in terms of how much I'm asked to do for the project.
— 20USD Start-up Payment, as this will let you and I know that we won't have problems with the final payment. Please do this AFTER we have discussed the details of my hiring.

[PayPal Only]

Availability:
— GMT -5, Part-Time or if we came to agree, Full-Time.

Work Samples:
— I'm aware that at the time I make this edit of the post (3/02/24) my Portfolio is quite empty, but I'll make sure to add samples, either from previous works or snippets that I felt like writing. .
— If you REALLY need to test me to see if I'm a good fit for your project, I'll make free-samples for you, as long given enough cues of what I'm supposed to write. I'll warn you that any Free-Sample done will go to the Drive.

Additional comments:
— If you use AI, stay away from me. :)
— I want to be given clear deadlines with the delivery of my work, although I also would appreciate being flexible with them, as there are days when my head is clogged, and I genuinely can't write in proper quality. In summary, give me a finish line, but expect me to ask for a break before I get there.
— English isn't my mother tongue — that would be Spanish —, so sometimes I'll make mistakes when writing, mostly in grammar, but I do often check to keep my writing clean as possible.
— I'm available to make content for Personal Use Only, but you must tell me that from the start.
— If for some oddity you want me for a non-NSFW project, either game or personal use content, I'll be both up for it, and greatly surprised.
— I'd actually love to be able to work in a Fantasy Game, either SFW or NSFW, as the genre is one of my favorites.
— I'll ask for permission to use isolated elements of my work with you as a part of my Work Samples Drive, for example: scenes without context of the game or characters that won't make it to the final product

Last edited:

[ The Sun ]

May 9, 2023
Bump!

I cleaned up some messages, properly edited my post, and... Well, I think I'm ready to see what this forum has to show me. To anyone that messaged, but didn't get a further reply from me, I was busy with another work, but right at least got one sample ready to show, and if you still need a writer, well, y'know what to do.

To the new people, feel free to ask! Either on Discord, DMs or in this post!

Last edited:

[ The Sun ]

May 9, 2023
Bump

I had a friend of mine to describe my post as "Schrödinger's professionalism", life is good.

Last edited:

[ The Sun ]

May 9, 2023
Bump!

From February 4th to February 29th I'll be uploading each day a work sample, sort of challenge of the likes of Inktober but for smut writing. I'll do this in the hopes of having more to show in my Drive.

Besides that, currently open for work.

[ The Sun ]

May 9, 2023
The Attack of the Bump

I got a tad too busy yesterday with the celebration of the birthday of a familiar of mine, so for my little self-challenge I'll basically upload what was supposed for the 4th today (5th) and go that way with each one.

Besides that, for anyone that wrote me, I'll make sure to answer.

Last edited:

[ The Sun ]

May 9, 2023
Bumpppp

I regret making the challenge, soooo... Not going to cancel it, I think it is a good way to get some samples, but I'll take it in my pace, instead of forcing myself to do a different piece daily. Btw, still open for work!

[ The Sun ]

May 9, 2023
Bump
I was gone/silent for quite a while, due to loss of a pet and other personal issues, making communications complicated but, I'm back.