Mod Ren'Py Completed Once in a Lifetime Gallery Unlocker Mod [v1.0] [OEJ]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Hey guys,
here is a gallery unlocker for the version 1.0.Keep in mind that this mod must be updated when a new version comes out.
Install guid: extract the zip file into the main folder
Edit 20.06.2021: update the mod to the version 1.0
The main post for this thread needs to be updated with the 1.0 link as does the tile for this mod changed to 1.0.

Saji02

Apr 20, 2020
Hello, there seems to be a problem in the gallery since if I click on the third scene on the top row here in the picture, it will jump to the scene in the spa with laure, is it a bug? Problem.png

manhybcrsd

Dec 6, 2020
Hey guys,
here is a gallery unlocker for the version 1.0.Keep in mind that this mod must be updated when a new version comes out.
Install guid: extract the zip file into the main folder
Edit 20.06.2021: update the mod to the version 1.0
i cant find the main folder, plz help

• Angry
Reactions: Fappable One

FNut88

May 6, 2020
Which mod do you guys use? OEJ or my? because OEJ didn´t update his mod to the last version 1.0 and but my mod is
Thanks for your reply, I already found that out, and your version works like a charm, most grateful.

Reactions: gigan

beh123234

Dec 11, 2018
Don't know if my issue is the same as everyone else's, but the last 4 scenes are unavailable to me in the gallery, as in, they are greyed out and locked. I went back and attempted to instigate these scenes myself thinking they needed to be unlocked, but every time I click the necessary option to play the scene, I get the following error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zimpoteck

Sep 9, 2019
Which mod do you guys use? OEJ or my? because OEJ didn´t update his mod to the last version 1.0 and but my mod is
Hello. I'm using your mod and don't work in the page 5, on the third scene in the top. This scene is with Rebecca and don't work.
Can you help me plis. Thanks.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hello. I'm using your mod and don't work in the page 5, on the third scene in the top. This scene is with Rebecca and don't work.
Can you help me plis. Thanks.
what is not working? by me the scene comes in the gallery

Dark Tribe Gamer

Apr 30, 2021
can anyone send screens.rpy and screen.rpyc file ( I NEED v1.0 VERSION I DELETED THE FILE BY MISTAKE THE GAME NOT WORKING )

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote