• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py One Day At A Time Official Walkthrough Mod [ShaddyModda]

lightfury22

Sep 21, 2020
Hi ShaddyGames the mod works great but i can't save or load, it's totally blacked out. (I use android joiplay)No rush or anything and if you're busy.. i understand. I don't even know if it's joiplay problem or if you have a fix for it but if you do.. do it on your own time, at your own pace. Thank you
Screenshot_20231221_072648.jpg

Reactions: User_dev123

Zankul

Nov 21, 2018
Hey ShaddyGames
So there is a bit of an error in the story of this using your mod.

On Day 12. At Mary's house at the end of the night. MC shows up to her house. she has coke laying about. This is first day of sobriety. choice :
Fuck it...[junkie]
...stay clean[sober] <--- i pick this one
MC says "I wanna stay clean, I'll just ask her to put it away...
Mary apologizes and MC asks her not to do in front of him
Few minutes later
MC "I'm glad i didn't do any of that coke." "Who knows maybe this recovery stuff is starting to have an affect." couple lines later "I need to tell rick"

Day 13
Rick "Did you use?"
MC "I did a couple of lines..."
Later on i tell Samantha i did it too.

Sometime later i chose not to read step 3.

Day 14
I pick up Mary after she did a bunch of coke and is scared and she has pills in the car when i go to get my phone. Choice of "Fuck it" or "Call rick". I choose to call rick. It gives me the rick phone call and acts if i don't use. Immediately after it says I'm high as fuck, and then when i call rick i confess to reading step 3 and acts like i definitly did the pills.

Talked to Zoey (creator of game). And apparently in the script it had a "If Junkie>Sober" "I don't think i can resist for some choices. Further testing: I saved the game right before the choice. deleted game reinstalled without mod. when i get to that choice the sober option is greyed out. apparently once you have so many junkie points that becomes your only choice. picking the other option only affects the immediately following lines but the game will act as if you chose the other route.

This error will happen if Junkie>sober. So I had selected junkie every choice till Lydia was in the hospital. And then sober after that. However my junkie points were still greater.

This will affect these choices.
Day 12 to do coke or stay clean
choice to read step 3 or listen to rick forgot what day that was
Day 14 do pill or call rick
probably some more after that.

Last edited:

User_dev123

Feb 14, 2022
Hi ShaddyGames the mod works great but i can't save or load, it's totally blacked out. (I use android joiplay)No rush or anything and if you're busy.. i understand. I don't even know if it's joiplay problem or if you have a fix for it but if you do.. do it on your own time, at your own pace. Thank you
View attachment 3191219
Hey ShaddyGames, I'm having the exact same issue here. The mod works for the choices/walkthrough etc but the boxes to save are just gone completely. Hope you see this!

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
View attachment 3191219
Hey ShaddyGames, I'm having the exact same issue here. The mod works for the choices/walkthrough etc but the boxes to save are just gone completely. Hope you see this!
This is a joiplay issue.