Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned One Day at a Time [Zoey Raven] - Walkthrough+ Cheat+ Gallery Unlock mod [AB & Leon]

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Updated.
As I don't know where Leon is hiding at, you guys can only download the mod on attachments or on for now.
Mod thread will be updated when Leon is online.
Sorry.
Is the Mod version still 0.2?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Is the Mod version still 2.0?
The WT was done before the gallery was added, so this is possibly why. I know the full mod is now what's posted though, with everything. So you are good to go with downloading it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cirelc

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
The WT was done before the gallery was added, so this is possibly why. I know the full mod is now what's posed though with everything. So you are good to go with downloading it.
???
I updated the OP and i ve no idea, if i have to update the Mod version as well.

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Idk, can you say IAmAB if the mod version needs updated?
Well I don't really know. Leon is the one who always manage that. Putting v0.3 would be ok I guess, I don't think he would mind.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Well I don't really know. Leon is the one who always manage that. Putting v0.3 would be ok I guess, I don't think he would mind.
It's your post, so I can't edit it.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Updated.
As I don't know where Leon is hiding at, you guys can only download the mod on attachments or on for now.
Mod thread will be updated when Leon is online.
Sorry.
Ty for the quick reply and update m8 :D

Reactions: IAmAB

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I noticed your mod included the screens.rpy. I added a Save Name function to my game, thought you may want to add it to to make it easier to play/save different routes.

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
I've tried to download your mod and for the first time in almost 2 years since I am around I found a virus in every game or mod I downloaded from here. I don't accuse anyone just a heads up for who has uploaded the mod to check his pc for anything.

backdoor:win32/bladabindi!ml This is what my antivirus found.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I've tried to download your mod and for the first time in almost 2 years since I am around I found a virus in every game or mod I downloaded from here. I don't accuse anyone just a heads up for who has uploaded the mod to check his pc for anything.

backdoor:win32/bladabindi!ml This is what my antivirus found.
Is your antivirus windows defender?

• Haha
Reactions: Sir Leon