VN Ren'Py Completed One Last Salty Kiss [v1.6.1] [fullmontis]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
Looks good but i think i will pass because the sad story gonna make me depressed for a whole month....

slibb

Donor
Nov 4, 2017
I'm quite a sucker for a solid story in a game like this, so I'm very intrigued. Katawa Shoujo had a couple routes that hit you in the feels but had a nice, satisfying conclusion at the end. Is this game seeming depressing in the sense that it can lead to some sort of hopeful ending? I'll probably download either way but I do tend to enjoy a feeling of inspiration/optimism at the end of a good story, no matter how low the journey there takes ya.

lushlife

Sep 1, 2017
A wonderful story with many feels.

After a quick google, I found that this work was recently created for a visual novel jam. There are many other entries, but this appears to be the only 18+ VN.

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
You can download the newest version (1.4.0) of One Last Salty Kiss directly from the creator's itch.io site linked in the OP - either for free or (if you're feeling generous) by donating a buck or two.

Beautiful little gem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Furuichi Imadori

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018
Well didn't expect a game on this site would make me cry this hard, but damn this was beautiful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh well, time to binge on some fluffy and happy vanilla shit until my tear ducts are empty.

Reactions: Furuichi Imadori
Jul 25, 2019
waiting for the candid camera team to pop up with chris hansen like "WHOAAA YOU'RE ON TV so why don't you take a seat right there " and it all turns out to be one really big elaborate entrapment plot

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I see people ended up crying so i guess i won't play this game. Can someone please spoil the story for me so that i can know the story and avoid the crying part?

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes