VN Ren'Py One More Time from the Top [v0.34] [Mad Jubal]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
My advice to you is the same advice I give to all 2D artists I know who are starting out - learn how to draw furries, and open up your channels to furry commissions. At the very least, you should be able to afford your groceries while you hone your craft. :D
Ha! I think you are the smartest guy? around here! I'll follow your advice, got nothing to loose :whistle:

Reactions: kaorok

kaorok

May 31, 2017
(It's a pity that I can't draw, and that my skills are more along 3D rendering - I showed off samples of my work in a forum once, proceeded to get inundated with requests from furries that involved SUPER complex renderings of feathers, scales, and penis-spines which are sadly outside my level).

Reactions: MadJubal

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
Uf! That has to be really complicate to render! I thought of doing my game with renders but I think is too complicate for me. And I heard hair always gives trouble so I can’t imagine with scales and feathers.... You should do something tho, we need out there more games :)

mihaisandu

Feb 24, 2018
I really love games, your story. I hope it advance. I wish you good luck and congrats for your writing. I just try Blake's route. Not sure I'm on the right way tho I will try Oliver and Adam if possible. You shoud continue to create :). Also thanks for Blake too :p

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
I really love games, your story. I hope it advance. I wish you good luck and congrats for your writing. I just try Blake's route. Not sure I'm on the right way tho I will try Oliver and Adam if possible. You shoud continue to create :). Also thanks for Blake too :p
I'm very happy you like it. Things are getting interesting and steamy with the guys! Was nice talking with you! :)

Reactions: mihaisandu

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
Couldn't load it on joiplay. Don't know why
Hi! Have you try the other servers? Try the Patreon link and there you can find the free version also. You using PC or Mac? I can try and re-upload the version for you

Feb 1, 2020
Hi! Have you try the other servers? Try the Patreon link and there you can find the free version also. You using PC or Mac? I can try and re-upload the version for you
I'm actually trying to run the .exe file on android using joiplay (it's an app) and I haven't been able to, but the file works perfectly on Windows. Thanks for your great work.

Reactions: MadJubal
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes