VN Ren'Py One More Time from the Top [v0.36.1] [Mad Jubal]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Ithlien

Oct 20, 2017
You think Gabriel is buff? I would say it's more like he's fit. :unsure:
Yeah, Gabriel is waaay bigger than in the beggining, same with Dante. Of course it's only a suggestion, but it was great, when they were different, not only in character but also body.

Reactions: KopretCZ

Sawyer_k

Jan 2, 2021
I love this game. The dialogue is so developed and realistic compared to other games of this nature. The characters' motivations are somewhat realistic rather than just talking for 5 minutes and immediately a sex scene. I especially like Oliver's storyline.

Any plans to release a guide?

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
I love this game. The dialogue is so developed and realistic compared to other games of this nature. The characters' motivations are somewhat realistic rather than just talking for 5 minutes and immediately a sex scene. I especially like Oliver's storyline.

Any plans to release a guide?
Thank you! That was the intention! The create some deep character so you CARE about them. Telling a story is about character development! I’m glad you like Oliver! We are going to see more of him in the next update!

perles75

May 16, 2020
i hope you liked it! xD
oh yes :giggle: the plot thickens.
It is true that the game has a very natural pace and writing, especially compared to several other similar visual novels, even though this meant that the sexy scenes came a bit late (maybe a touch more eye-candy scattered here and there would have helped keeping the sexual tension up). In terms of caring about characters, my succession is Oliver > Blake > Dante > Gabriel > Adam

Reactions: MadJubal

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
oh yes :giggle: the plot thickens.
It is true that the game has a very natural pace and writing, especially compared to several other similar visual novels, even though this meant that the sexy scenes came a bit late (maybe a touch more eye-candy scattered here and there would have helped keeping the sexual tension up). In terms of caring about characters, my succession is Oliver > Blake > Dante > Gabriel > Adam
Yeah I totally agree with you. I wanted to create more sexual tension and all the things in between but I'm a very slow writer (english is not my first language so it's not easy to describe certain things and scenes) and if i linger too much in building sexual tension it would have taken me ages to reach the point where we are now. I still dream to one day go back and add those things in between, though.
I always love to see which one are players favourite characters, thank you for sharing!
X

perles75

May 16, 2020
Cute update as usual, I was looking forward to the Oliver date as it's my favourite character and it was nice to see that was not your usual date (in general, I like how the various dates are different and tailored to the character instead of just being variations of the same idea). Looking forward to see how it goes.
The main character gets cockblocked quite a lot though! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MadJubal

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
In the Android Version is it normal the word are Black on a gray background? They are impossibile to read.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes