VN Ren'Py One More Time from the Top [v0.36.1] [Mad Jubal]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
I had some crash in the prologue and in the beginning of the chapter 1 (not sure it was just for me). I'm enjoying the game so far, btw.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, sorry about that, the error is just one of the backgrounds missing. My fault. Someone else encounter the same problem so I’m trying to fix it.

xD

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I am just wondering but what is the update schedule of this game? It doesnt seems to be montly seeing as it has been past a month.

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
As a fellow dev, I'll say that there is a ton of work that goes into these types of games and sometimes sticking to a specific schedule is detrimental to the creative process. I'll also note that in contrast to a lot of people who just use Daz3D, MadJubal is doing his own art so that's gonna take longer.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
As a fellow dev, I'll say that there is a ton of work that goes into these types of games and sometimes sticking to a specific schedule is detrimental to the creative process. I'll also note that in contrast to a lot of people who just use Daz3D, MadJubal is doing his own art so that's gonna take longer.
okie, gotcha!
I am just wondering that is all there is to it, just so i can know when to expect the update to pop up and did not forget about this game.

Reactions: MadJubal

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
okie, gotcha!
I am just wondering that is all there is to it, just so i can know when to expect the update to pop up and did not forget about this game.
Hi! I'm always trying to deliver once a month, but sometimes it's just impossible. I could keep the montly release in the beginning when the content wasn't that big, but at this point the story is getting more and more complicate and that takes time. Plus the language barrier.
I believe usually is about 5 to 6 weeks between updates.
I have a couple of people helping with the proofreading and coding when i get stuck, but mostly is just me doing the writing, coding and art and at the moment I'm trying to finish all the art.
Most of the games that dont use renders only have 2-3 art scenes per update while mine has many more.

Not trying to make excuses, just explaining the situation. Hope you stick around, things are going to get interesting (S-E-X)

X

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
Thanks! I couldn't have said better!

LustyFDreamer

May 4, 2019
Keep up the good work mate! Loved the game so far.

Man, I wish I was a part of this project!

Btw, the guy who made the sprite transformation framework must be a genius. I wish I knew him.

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
Keep up the good work mate! Loved the game so far.

Man, I wish I was a part of this project!

Btw, the guy who made the sprite transformation framework must be a genius. I wish I knew him.
Oh thank you so much! I'm sure you would like it even more pretty soon when we start with the naughty parts!
If you want to be part of the project it's pretty easy, you just need to speak to the developer, send "some" picture and Im sure he will "take" you! (He's pretty desperate)

Nah, I wouldn't call him a genius, more like a god-sent kind of guy!

X

perles75

May 16, 2020
I have a question: how does romance work in the game? is there a moment where you "lock" a route, or it's fluid until quite the end so that you can have, for example, multiple relationships, or sexual escapades with different people, etc?

Reactions: mortimerX

bsgbsm1

Jan 28, 2021
I have a question: how does romance work in the game? is there a moment where you "lock" a route, or it's fluid until quite the end so that you can have, for example, multiple relationships, or sexual escapades with different people, etc?

The game is not complete, but so far you do not get locked into a given route. You can work towards all the routes at the same time. A few different love interests have hints they are open to threesomes or open relationships.

The creator did say at one point they'd like to do a potential harem route/ending.

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
Yep, as bsgbsm1 said, romance is pretty open in the game, at some point you will choose which one is your "love interest" but it's mostly for the main character to express love words and thoughts about one guy. But still pretty much you will be able to romance/have sex, with basically everyone if that's what you want without affecting much your route with the specific guy.

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
The game is not complete, but so far you do not get locked into a given route. You can work towards all the routes at the same time. A few different love interests have hints they are open to threesomes or open relationships.

The creator did say at one point they'd like to do a potential harem route/ending.
A game without an harem ending is even a game?

perles75

May 16, 2020
Yep, as bsgbsm1 said, romance is pretty open in the game, at some point you will choose which one is your "love interest" but it's mostly for the main character to express love words and thoughts about one guy. But still pretty much you will be able to romance/have sex, with basically everyone if that's what you want without affecting much your route with the specific guy.
thanks, sounds good!
I was just wondering if behaving more (or less) slutty would put off specific characters that seem more (or less) LTR-oriented

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes