VN Ren'Py One More Time from the Top [v0.36.1] [Mad Jubal]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
lol, talk about coitus interruptus, you stopped at just the right moment! when can we expect the end of the Gabriel date? :)
Lol you should now by now I do that all the time! I like teasing!
this time was a matter of not delaying the update for another month or two.
Next update will be the ending of this date and it will be ready as soon I do the following one

perles75

May 16, 2020
am I correct to say that there are no sex scenes with Mr. York? I've tried various combinations of the dialogue and I didn't find any (I suppose that the mentioned 'two scenes' are the coloured close-up of his face and the shirtless drawing, is that correct?)

Norts

Oct 29, 2019
hey really enjoying the game love the art style and the differnt stories playing out with the varied characters available the wake up with adam and him running away all embarressed made me laugh and im looking forward to where this goes only problem i had was when blake said shitty things then a few days later when returning to the studio his grabs your hand asks for some time to talk alone at the end of the day you spend the day saving everyone's ass and solving problems but after the big event you just go home you kinda leave him hanging no chat at all is this not in the game yet? planned to add in future cos if not just leaving blake hanging when he wanted to explain is a bit of a dick move " forgive the pun on a lgbtq game ;p " or have i possibly picked wrong choices and didnt get that private talk with blake??

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
am I correct to say that there are no sex scenes with Mr. York? I've tried various combinations of the dialogue and I didn't find any (I suppose that the mentioned 'two scenes' are the coloured close-up of his face and the shirtless drawing, is that correct?)
Yep, no sex with him yet. Focusing on the main characters first. Sorry!

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
hey really enjoying the game love the art style and the differnt stories playing out with the varied characters available the wake up with adam and him running away all embarressed made me laugh and im looking forward to where this goes only problem i had was when blake said shitty things then a few days later when returning to the studio his grabs your hand asks for some time to talk alone at the end of the day you spend the day saving everyone's ass and solving problems but after the big event you just go home you kinda leave him hanging no chat at all is this not in the game yet? planned to add in future cos if not just leaving blake hanging when he wanted to explain is a bit of a dick move " forgive the pun on a lgbtq game ;p " or have i possibly picked wrong choices and didnt get that private talk with blake??
Oh thank you! I'm glad you are enjoying it! We will go back to that incident once we are on his "date" There he will have time to explain himself why he did those things... Main character's life and worklife is always pretty hectic... It's only been a couple of days (in game) since that incident, I believe.

Reactions: mortimerX
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes