• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Others - One Night with Passion [v0.1] [Salty fish]

1. 5.00 star(s)

lmaobruh223

Very short but enjoyable game for a nice fap. The art is amazing, perfect balance of pixel art and realism, hopefully more content gets added soon, definitely worth a try if you aren't concerned with a plot etc, so for me its great!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

LuckySeraph

Reviewing version 0.1:
    I dig it! The art is great, simplistic but very well done pixel art. While it's not particularly elaborate, what is there is well implemented, and there's nice little details like the girl's breath, and facial expression changing slightly. I have a soft spot for pixel art, and I think the usage suits this game particularly well.

The loops are good, and the auto-function works well.
    There are some minor technical glitches / unexplained things that will reset the scene unexpectedly.

For what it is, it's fantastic so far. Looking forward to seeing what's in store for the future.