Ren'Py Abandoned One Week: Foxy's [v0.1] [Ploppy54]

Apr 30, 2018
title(1).png

Overview:
This is a slice of life, no monsters, no sci-fi, no gangsters. Over the course of 1 week you will work hard and party hard, but who will you go home with?​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-28
Release Date: 2019-12-28
Developer: Ploppy54
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

sophie.jpg sitit2.jpg sk1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
game got pushed down the updates page many many have missed it..alot of renders are quite grainy...and some of the dialogue with your friend is typical moronic teen boy talk about dames(when you are a working adult) but alot of choices..and the story might be interesting as long as the mentally deficient talk about dames with your buddy trope is toned down to a more mature adult level this could be good..the tags are proper..there is no sex..it is just an intro meeting the characters and the settings...i'll keep watching.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
"the rent is so cheap because an aspiring actress was killed in a house fire and is now haunting the place..." ??!!! .... really ?!?? I nearly shit myself at those lines ... is this a secret sequel or sideline story of Acting lessons? :ROFLMAO::po_O

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks for the feedback, don't worry there will be sex. I don't like playing games where within 5 lines of dialogue 6 girls are jumping on your dick, its a little more grounded than that. The grainy images is a hardware issue and will be looking to upgrade in the future, which is also a reason i can't do animation. Spent 4 hours rendering and got less than 1 second of movement.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
and the story might be interesting as long as the mentally deficient talk about dames with your buddy trope is toned down to a more mature adult level this could be good
Hmm I checked out the game and this talk seemed normal enough to me given it's a slice of life kind of story. When you mentioned it I thought it would be overloaded/over the top but that wasn't the case and seemed like just 2 drinking dudebros shooting the shit.

Thanks for the feedback, don't worry there will be sex. I don't like playing games where within 5 lines of dialogue 6 girls are jumping on your dick, its a little more grounded than that. The grainy images is a hardware issue and will be looking to upgrade in the future, which is also a reason i can't do animation. Spent 4 hours rendering and got less than 1 second of movement.
I have some feedback, Ploppy. Your writing in the post here seems great so was wondering why the English was a bit uneven and all over the place in the game. Some proofreading/polishing is required to make it better. I've posted the 3 images you should redo in your next update. The first one makes the MC have a weird facial expression and black irises making him look alien while the second and third images are way too grainy and should be re-rendered. Anyway, I'm liking your slice of style writing and your emphasis on choice and consequence. As long as the player has control of the choices of the MC, you're golden. Keep it up, I expect some interesting output from you in the future!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nearly missed this one, about the grainy renders seemed to appear more towards the end that's really the only issue that I saw. What's going on with Sally is she supposed to have one eye covered like that? looks kind of odd, writing seems fine still early days with this one but looks okay will keep checking back on this one. (y)

Reactions: Tease Me
Apr 30, 2018
I need your opinion is the chase better than the goal? By this i mean im currently writing the next episode and im starting to heat things up a bit. I don't want to wife and mother blue balls for 2 years but on the flip side i don't want to go full on without context so it seems cheap. What are your thoughts? Do you just want to get to good stuff or do you like chasing the girl?

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I need your opinion is the chase better than the goal? By this i mean im currently writing the next episode and im starting to heat things up a bit. I don't want to wife and mother blue balls for 2 years but on the flip side i don't want to go full on without context so it seems cheap. What are your thoughts? Do you just want to get to good stuff or do you like chasing the girl?
Personally I always like the build up because it helps flesh (heh) out the characters along with their motivations and personalities. Otherwise the sexual actions feel hollow and kind of meh. A bit of a tease like seeing the other person naked or a mild grope/touch seems like a good compromise. TL;DR More story >>> Sex