Others One Week Heroine [Demo] [Arthur Kord NTR]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
OWH Screen Patreon Banner.png

Overview:
NTR spy trainer game where the new and underprepared Agent Molly Rook of the Counter-Operations and Protection Agency (C.O.P.A.) is tasked with overthrowing The Regime. She only has a week before The Regime completes their work on Operation Infidelitas so she needs to work fast. Players take the role of EX, Molly’s friend, trainer and handler. Note: AI is used in the background placeholder images that will be replaced in the final version. All character art and sex scenes are human made.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-20
Release Date: 2024-01-19
Developer: Arthur Kord NTR
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

3.JPG 1.JPG 2.JPG

Last edited:

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
View attachment 3279254
..wait.....how is it ntr.....aren't u just training the ho?
....thx for the share......good luck......
>aren't u just training the ho?
Yes, but NTR gets thrown onto anything where a chick can get fucked by something other than the player. Frankly I'm well past caring about linguistic accuracy and colloquialisms after seeing how stupid the arguments can get.
>having parents who have sex is ntr
>a chick having ever had sex before meeting the player character is ntr
>a chick in an open relationship banging the player character and staying in the open relationship is ntr
>a girl who clearly indicates that she isn't romanceable having sex with anyone else is ntr
Doesn't have to make sense.
>pollen is tree cum
>if your girl goes outside and inhales pollen she inhales tree cum
>you're getting cucked by the trees
>so is she, since you're breathing it too
>...or is it a threeway with nature?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Normally i’m not a fan of AI but as long as I can’t tell, its fine. Setting looks hot :love: Will keep an eye on this

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the 'NTR' content is female spies going and fucking other people as part of their espionage job (they were literally called 'honeypots' during the Cold War). Not stuff I'd consider 'NTR', but would definitely fit under the umbrella of 'watching married neighbors fuck each other makes me a cuck' definition of NTR that F95 uses.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... leaving aside the fact that this won't really register as NTR to me, just a corruption game...

I have to say that I've seen and followed this project on Patreon already, though I'm on the fence right now if I'll actually want to support it. Well... that and I don't think I can afford it right now. I'd have to drop someone/something else to make room... and at this point, I don't know if that's worth it for me. Haaaaah. I wish I was rich, then I wouldn't need to spend so much time in places like f95...

Oh well.

Molly's hot, that alone is a good enough reason to keep an eye on this...

In the mean time, some questions for KordNTR :

1. Your Patreon doesn't really say, but, do you intended to give the full game to Patrons that support the game long enough? Or will they have to purchase the full thing when it comes out?

2. How long do you think it'll take to finish the game, depending on the support your receive, I suppose?

3. Do you intend to increase the number of available save-slots? Right now, the number is pretty tiny and plenty of people will prefer save-scuming over replaying the game over and over.

Reactions: KordNTR

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Damn, here I thought it will be like corrupted hearts or maybe blurred lines. I won't lie I am disappointed that this is a corruption game which by the description given seems wrongly labelled Ntr. I am disappointed because I was really looking forward to this game for a while now, oh well.

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Damn, here I thought it will be like corrupted hearts or maybe blurred lines. I won't lie I am disappointed that this is a corruption game which by the description given seems wrongly labelled Ntr. I am disappointed because I was really looking forward to this game for a while now, oh well.
The line between NTR and corruption can be a thin one, often you will find games with NTR, and with any sort of innocent character, will have some form of corruption. Without giving too much away, the mind control doesn't actually happen to Molly. NTR-wise, EX has had prior dealings with Molly and there is certainly attraction there. You can start a relationship with Molly during the game if you'd like. Molly can also suck and fuck her way through missions if you have trained her to do, but she can also have a nice vanilla relationship with you if you don't push her down that path and dont mess up during critical points in certain missions.

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Well... leaving aside the fact that this won't really register as NTR to me, just a corruption game...

I have to say that I've seen and followed this project on Patreon already, though I'm on the fence right now if I'll actually want to support it. Well... that and I don't think I can afford it right now. I'd have to drop someone/something else to make room... and at this point, I don't know if that's worth it for me. Haaaaah. I wish I was rich, then I wouldn't need to spend so much time in places like f95...

Oh well.

Molly's hot, that alone is a good enough reason to keep an eye on this...

In the mean time, some questions for KordNTR :

1. Your Patreon doesn't really say, but, do you intended to give the full game to Patrons that support the game long enough? Or will they have to purchase the full thing when it comes out?

2. How long do you think it'll take to finish the game, depending on the support your receive, I suppose?

3. Do you intend to increase the number of available save-slots? Right now, the number is pretty tiny and plenty of people will prefer save-scuming over replaying the game over and over.
First off, thanks for showing interest! 100% don't stress about supporting if money is an issue, having you just hang out a free member is cool. There is a reason I am posting this on f95zone, and you will always find the second latest version here (or latest if someone else puts it up). I will also post it here when completed as I don't see any reason to fight the system :)

1. Patrons get the full game, I will update that on the Patreon to be clear. They also get access to the in development build. I don't really plan on selling the game anywhere else besides Patreon to be honest, but that might change.

2. The main limiting factor right now is funds for artwork. I have smashed through the code and writing and new artwork funds currently come from my wallet and paying an artist isn't cheap but it is worth it. As for actual timeline, I'm aiming for the end of the year for the game to be done. That being said, if I had a dollar for every time a game dev has given an incorrect estimate, I wouldn't need to run a Patreon lol. If I get a large influx, I think I could realistically half that time by bringing on more artist talent.

On the funding note, I only charge Patrons in a month that a build of the game is released and the demo doesn't count in my mind. So if I don't deliver that month, Patrons don't pay that month, it is only fair.

3. Yes, I plan on making them pretty much unlimited.

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the 'NTR' content is female spies going and fucking other people as part of their espionage job (they were literally called 'honeypots' during the Cold War). Not stuff I'd consider 'NTR', but would definitely fit under the umbrella of 'watching married neighbors fuck each other makes me a cuck' definition of NTR that F95 uses.
Not quite, I have updated the overview to be a bit clearer. Yes, Molly can be a honeypot during missions but it is not the only way she can be "taken" from you.