RPGM - Completed - Onee Shota Infection! [Final] [Peach Palette]

1. 1.00 star(s)

fi809

I don't usually write reviews, but this one annoyed me.

It took all of at most, 10 minutes, skipping all dialogue to get every scene, of which... there are only 6. The game is little over 400mb, and it only has 6 scenes?

Dialogue is passable, barely.

CG's are fine, but there are again, only 6 scenes, with only 2-3 variations.

For a 400mb game, I was expecting a decent amount of CG's, maybe some plot, or some actual gameplay, but all you do is interact with the world objects, max out the "virus" meter, and talk to all the girls. Thats it, no puzzle, no actual gameplay, just touch, skip fluff text, talk to girl, get sexed, and thats it.

Barely a 10 minute game, not worth playing.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Abryxn

As much as the premise and the CGs look really appealing, the gameplay itself and the experience for the game is quite disappointing to say the least. The translation quality is barely passable (if at all), and there is only 1 scene per girl.

You basically need to interact with every object in the map doing nonsensical actions to "progress the virus" and then repeatedly talk to each girl to get to the escape scene.

For the premise and its concept, I'll give it a 2/5. For gameplay and all else, a 1/5.