riderfan097

May 12, 2019
ROTFL Believe me, if they decide to C&D this it will be for far more than just the name... I already have experience with how anal Japanese can be about this stuff because of my first Youtube channel. Used to do Tokuhatsu Reaction videos.
Tokusatsu, you say...?

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
Sneak Peek/Teaser:
_mkh8N.png

Source:

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
I would've preferred to not have the needless genderbending but it still looks good
The genderbending has a story purpose. Let the writer decide what's needed or not, mkay? :p You can of course dislike it, though.

Last edited:

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
ONHA - DEMO MINA, Public Release

I had a fun time playing this during my playtest. This new demo is vastly different than the original concept demo released years ago. This project was marked as 'Abandoned' since it had not seen any progress in some time, but after much revamping and reworking by JPDE, it's back.

Congrats to team JPDE for what they've accomplished thus far, and I look forward to their future work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meinos Kaen

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
ONHA - DEMO MINA, Public Release

I had a fun time playing this during my playtest. This new demo is vastly different than the original concept demo released years ago. This project was marked as 'Abandoned' since it had not seen any progress in some time, but after much revamping and reworking by JPDE, it's back.

Congrats to team JPDE for what they've accomplished thus far, and I look forward to their future work.
Could you put up the links for the previous version?

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
Could you put up the links for the previous version?
Links to legacy demo v0.5.

Win/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

Reactions: Nixi~

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
huh. well while i think the new engine and mechanics will be way more exciting than the original and the jpde gameplay, i have no interest in playing as mina so looks like this is a no go for me (unless i'm misinterpreting and only this "proof of concept" demo is mina) :(

good luck meinos and greater team.

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
huh. well while i think the new engine and mechanics will be way more exciting than the original and the jpde gameplay, i have no interest in playing as mina so looks like this is a no go for me (unless i'm misinterpreting and only this "proof of concept" demo is mina) :(

good luck meinos and greater team.
Thanks for the feedback ^^ We'll do our best and maybe, once proper lewds are in, you'll be back :p

Reactions: LightSwitch

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
How do you save?
During my playtest, I did not see any way of saving. I think that's by design. It instead used an autosave function that saved at checkpoints. I think the this is fine in its current state as a brief demo and may change once the game is more fleshed out.

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
During my playtest, I did not see any way of saving. I think that's by design. It instead used an autosave function that saved at checkpoints. I think the this is fine in its current state as a brief demo and may change once the game is more fleshed out.
I confirm. For now, it works like a Zelda game, where each file autosaves over itself as your progress.

There's a multiple saves system for the engine but it still needs some kinks ironed out.

Reactions: LightSwitch