4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

LVL100CoomGoblin

Dec 20, 2018
is a good tiny game!
here the full gallery if someone ask in the future commentars!
Thank you I updated Nvidia while being able to beat everything except the last boss and It crashed the game as it does every other, I imagined it'd lose the progress but I was mad about being right lol

went from highest stat str at around 120+ back to 1

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
nice little game. hopefully if another is made we get some story added with each level and ways to interact with our girl outside combat. kinda like a slice of life added into it. wouldint even have to worry too much about thinking if its ntr or not if you put oni lore as they submit to anyone stronger then them so in their mind they arent cheating on each other.

Nakna

Sep 6, 2017
Played the demo when it came out, actually pretty fun. Love this creator.

Not enough to pay for it though. Because I am stingy. But if I were someone who paid for this kind of stuff, I'd pay for this.

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
This is a cute little game. I guess the final boss is bugged right now? It shows the boss taking your charms, but your charms absolutely still work during the fight.

Something like this could be neat with like, I dunno, a little more. Like, as a tamagotchi, why can't I make a little house so she can just like hang out. Or rescue friends from the dungeon so you can have a little party to adventure with like a horny miitopia :ROFLMAO:

It's a really cute idea though, I hope the developer has a lot of fun with it!

edit: Oh the final boss is using the charms you equipped! Ah... poor boss, most of the charms don't help it!

Last edited:

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
it looks like he does but he merely copys them. so in hind sight the best charms are boosting your power defense and health regen on hit if you have it since you will easly out heal him. just dont bring the crit one and you should be fine. nvm you beat me to it.

Reactions: JabFZone and Cidoo

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
I never thought tamagotchi sex would ever be a thing, but human creativity truly knows no bounds...

xeroghost

Dec 23, 2018
simple game 7/10, once you achieve 97 speed you invincible, I don't like that training minigame, prefer choice by myself. Also dont like that there no much sex animations.
the counter hit trees would like a word.
I myself went for a glass cannon strat putting 30 in vit 24 in dex and everything else in str with the str charm and glass charm you'll eventually get to the point where everything dies before it can move and the few enemies with counter have to get thru your 30 vit and because of str charm you'll still outside every enemy

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
pretty fun time actually , I just put all my points into attack and let the shift and glass charm carry as I one shot everything before they can react

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
the counter hit trees would like a word.
I myself went for a glass cannon strat putting 30 in vit 24 in dex and everything else in str with the str charm and glass charm you'll eventually get to the point where everything dies before it can move and the few enemies with counter have to get thru your 30 vit and because of str charm you'll still outside every enemy
30 strength is not enough for me and speed, I die to tree and minotaur, I didn't take the charm ability, only golden hand, speed up special attack, and with each new attack you do more damage. Also, the tree seems to have a bug, in other locations it fights normally, the author still hasn’t fixed it.

BadColor

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2021
30 strength is not enough for me and speed, I die to tree and minotaur, I didn't take the charm ability, only golden hand, speed up special attack, and with each new attack you do more damage. Also, the tree seems to have a bug, in other locations it fights normally, the author still hasn’t fixed it.
it is intended, the stronger version also attacks instead of only countering.

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
The strength shift charm is really good, I recommend it! (stack that strength!!!) Also the stun charm! a must have.
Do not use the counter charm at last boss because he will steal it from you. Make sure to upgrade your charms too!

I never figured out what the milk did, anyone know? (would've been hot if her breasts grew if you didn't milk her for a while)

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes