3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Did you find anything about my post? Why does Riley ignore me? Should I take a hint that she don't want to screw me? So saaaad! ;)
OK I loaded your game, then went through a standard day. In the evening at home I opened the VisMe app (Computer) and chatted with Riley and then the stroy started to progress...

Reactions: johnconnor

alexhob123

Apr 9, 2018
need these achivements

Rudie Nudie - LOCKED
Vacation - LOCKED
Intern - LOCKED
As we know it - LOCKED

how do i unlock them

it's okay i completed the game yay

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RudeboyUK and lnppo

JoshGallie

Jul 4, 2020
last comment is since June 2021 uh oh
How can I get the last 2 achievements Intern and As we know it?
Do I need to do something different or just need to keep talking to Stella and Sarah?

Last edited:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I realize this game has been completed for years but does anyone remember if there are different endings? I don't mean the co-workers, I know there aren't any endings with them, right? Having just completed this gem using flowers, it seems to me that it's hinting at a different ending with Riley where she doesn't unravel.

Edit: If there is a vanilla ending, can someone share that save before the end scene plays? Thanks!

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2017
I realize this game has been completed for years but does anyone remember if there are different endings? I don't mean the co-workers, I know there aren't any endings with them, right? Having just completed this gem using flowers, it seems to me that it's hinting at a different ending with Riley where she doesn't unravel.

Edit: If there is a vanilla ending, can someone share that save before the end scene plays? Thanks!
Can't help you with a save but there are 5 different endings: Feet, Ass, tits, h1 and h2. H1 and H2 have to do with using the flowers and how much you've used them, if I remember correctly. The other endings are correlated to the choice in a text message where Riley asks you what you think her best asset/bodypart is.
Co-worker endings are always the same if you follow their questlines fully.

Reactions: TGafy

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Can't help you with a save but there are 5 different endings: Feet, Ass, tits, h1 and h2. H1 and H2 have to do with using the flowers and how much you've used them, if I remember correctly. The other endings are correlated to the choice in a text message where Riley asks you what you think her best asset/bodypart is.
Co-worker endings are always the same if you follow their questlines fully.
Appreciate your insight on this, mate. Do you happen to know if these endings can be manipulated into happening through the console or save editor?

Nov 30, 2017
Appreciate your insight on this, mate. Do you happen to know if these endings can be manipulated into happening through the console or save editor?
Good question!

Found some of the variables for the endings in the html:

It stands slightly ajar...<br>
<<if $player.kink == "ass">>
[[Enter..|AssScene]]
<<elseif $player.kink == "tits">>
[[Enter..|TitsScene]]
<<elseif $player.kink == "feet">>
[[Enter..|FeetScene]]

girl.story seems to be about the riley story, doesn't seem to go higher than 12. girl.h1/girl.h2 are about the hypnosis stuff for when you want or don't want those endings. It seems like openness needs to be at some level for the ending to trigger.

You could try to play around with these in the console. Good luck!

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Good question!

Found some of the variables for the endings in the html:

It stands slightly ajar...<br>
<<if $player.kink == "ass">>
[[Enter..|AssScene]]
<<elseif $player.kink == "tits">>
[[Enter..|TitsScene]]
<<elseif $player.kink == "feet">>
[[Enter..|FeetScene]]

girl.story seems to be about the riley story, doesn't seem to go higher than 12. girl.h1/girl.h2 are about the hypnosis stuff for when you want or don't want those endings. It seems like openness needs to be at some level for the ending to trigger.

You could try to play around with these in the console. Good luck!
I had tried looking into the variables before but was looking specifically for Riley with no luck. I'll tinker around with this later on and see how it goes. Again, thanks a bunch for your help on this.

Edit: The different scenes were fun. Very glad I was able to change the variables just before the end played instead of restarting for each one. The tits scene was a bit of a let down due to the lack of titty sucking, but perhaps finding the actress with such a scene proved fruitless at the time.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes