Tool RPGM HTML Ren'Py Online Save Editor for RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, Twine, Unity(Nson)

derfirm

Jan 9, 2021
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share my thoughts on the potential of save editor online for the F95 community - . These tool allow users to easily edit and manipulate their save files, providing a wide range of possibilities for gameplay.

One of the most impressive aspects of save editor online is the level of customization they allow. Whether you want to increase your in-game currency, unlock all items, or change your character's appearance, it can make it happen. This opens up new opportunities for players to experiment with different builds and strategies, and can also make the game more accessible for those who may have difficulty progressing through certain areas.

Another great feature of save editor online is the convenience they offer. Instead of having to manually edit save files on your own, you can simply upload your save to an online editor, make the desired changes, and then download the modified file back to your game. This eliminates the need for complicated software or technical knowledge, making it easy for anyone to use.

To use save editor online you will need to locate the saved data for the game that you want to modify, and then open it with the save editor. The save editor will then allow you to view and edit the saved data, and you can make any changes that you want.

Once you have made your changes, you can save the modified saved data and then load it back into the game to see the changes that you have made.

Here is a small guide on how to use it:

The file structure is similar to the original and it supports and expands on all types of data, not just a limited selection.

Upd: added a feature for solve corrupted save file message error

Overall, I believe that online save editors can greatly enhance the F95 gaming experience, and I would appreciate any support for the development and maintenance of these tools. There is a form where you can ask questions, share bugs or give feedback.

Also, there is a patreon page if you wish to support the project:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Снимок экрана 2023-03-06 в 12.44.23.png
Thank you!

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Holy shit. This is a lot better than the other online editor that's been around for ages. Why hasn't anyone seen this yet?

• Red Heart
Reactions: derfirm

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Is there a way to rename the name of the saved file? When saving, the date and time are displayed. However, I would like to change the name. I am playing a game with several episodes and each episode has a different ending. I would like to name this save game "Episode 1" for example. Is it possible to change the name?

derfirm

Jan 9, 2021
Is there a way to rename the name of the saved file? When saving, the date and time are displayed. However, I would like to change the name. I am playing a game with several episodes and each episode has a different ending. I would like to name this save game "Episode 1" for example. Is it possible to change the name?
Hello!
Now I am working on a big feature to organize all downloaded files and work with them (essentially a directory of downloaded files, which will allow you to open already downloaded files without re-upload, copy / duplicate files and rename + search / group by similar games)
It is difficult to say when it will be released as it requires a lot of changes, but the work is in progress.

Siitioita

Formerly 'CyberCygun'
Aug 25, 2022
Huge, especially i like that you can change every things like map, event flag or some mechanic and game stage, i personally don't really like online editor but your tool just too powerful to be picky, so what can i say thanks and wish you luck.
also will follow you project, it is strage that something like this still not noted.

• Red Heart
Reactions: derfirm