• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - OnlyFap Simulator 4 [Final] [BanzaiProject]

1. 1.00 star(s)

awd2r12f

This was obviously quickly made and spewed out soon after, not fun at all and lacks any kind of polish. Couldn't make it past 10 minutes, and the way 'upgrade' was spelled as 'upgrage' was driving me nuts. Not worth your time even for free. If the renders were breautiful maybe I'd push forward, but they're really not rewarding.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

cooldude33

Another nothing burger of a game like the rest of this guy's stuff. Scenes are meh and there's no gameplay.
    At this point I'm convinced that people just make these half-assed, basically shovelware games to make money from steam points, emoticons and card sales.
    Avoid. It's a waste of time.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Champinon

The same game but with a better looking character and, somehow, worse erotic scenes than the previous ones. For some reason the scenes are getting lazier and lazier every game, at least in the first one there was some hardcore action.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

primeumaton

Make a post.
    Click a thing.
    Get more money, wait for more money, spend money.
    Click.

That's pretty much this game. You get more action scrolling tumblr xD

Visuals: 2/5
    The posts you make are typically erotic. Some animated. None are...very much of anything. Less than a typical scene you may be used to in other games.

Sound: 3/5
    It kinda sounds like it is well made for what it is. Just good choice of sounds to match I guess.

Gameplay: 1/5
    Honestly, I started wondering if this is just a bitcoin farmer or something.

Enjoyment: 1/5

Solid pass.