Ren'Py - OnlyHer [v0.6.3] [WarmBeerProductions]

1. 4.00 star(s)

WikiFox

OnlyHer [v0.6.3]

Graphics

Excellent graphics.The characters look great.

Sound

There is not voice acting everywhere in the third game.Somewhere there is, somewhere there is not.

Story

The introduction is just great.I've read all the dialogues.
    But after the introduction, some nonsense begins. In short, I fuck with everything because I love you :)
    As an example, the case in the hospital.When she sucked off a patient with an incurable virus because he missed his wife, well, it's a shame.At the same time, at the very beginning of the game, she says that she loves you very much and will do everything for you. And I was very worried about the fact that I went on a date with the boss, and then I just took and sucked the patient, a joke :) Stop this planet, I'll get off.

There are no consequences in this game, the wife fucks with everyone, she makes decisions behind her husband's back, well, it happens :))
    A friend of the main character Tyrone can come and grab your wife by the pile, well, OK :))Tyrone who is he anyway? What did they do before? I think there's a very complicated story there.

There are a lot of gaps in this game, a lot of incomprehensible things.

If the author of this project puts in more effort, then this game will turn out to be a masterpiece.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

King Wan

I played this because there is such a dearth of good NTR games. This one is terrible. The graphics are Honey Select and have been poorly used. The story is the only saving grace but it is run of the mill NTR, nothing great, Even with the updated 6.3 the gameplay is horribly boring, just a repeat of daily events waiting for the action to start and some really boring sandbox elements like computer, cafe, office, wife's office ...etc. Boring ...yawn....boring. Not even worth a fap.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Silwith

The last update pulled this one up properly. You will obviously hate this game if you hate NTR, but if you are into NTR; well, many of the wacky parts got smoothed over and if the next update continues that I would say this certainly has potential to be a 5star NTR game.
    Positives: Well done Intro now, proper humiliation, while still being loving, nice graphics.
    Negatives: Well, right now the later part is still a bit wonky, but I expect that will get fixed too.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Wicked Dove

Before the 0.6.3 update, I would have given the game 3 stars. The scenes were decent and the story was fine, but there was a lack of tension between the MC, the wife, and the antagonists. This was because the characters felt flat and there was barely a connection between the wife and MC.

However, this update's new into fixed all the problems that I had with the previous version. We now see a more in depth look in the characters and their motives and they are a lot more interesting. After the intro, the actual game itself still has the same scenes as the previous version, but I'm looking forward to seeing what the dev has in store to make the NTR more believable since we know exactly what the MC is fighting for.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

LckI

The new intro is like Wow.. It adds a lot of story with also a lot of flashbacks. Now it feels like more realistic both the story and the corruption of the wife. I am very curious for the following updates, i have high hopes for this game.
    Actually one of the most promising netorase/sharing games.

Thank you so much and take care.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

NinkoQ4

Been a long time fan of the game and just played the new prologue, I think its a great step into what could be an amazing netorase/sharing story. More of whats been done so far would be perfect. Definitely looking forward to the story getting spicier and the couple to get more into the dynamic.

Definitely hoping the wife gets more confident and assertive, the small bit of humiliation is still good for my liking and I really think this was a great update!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Drak3

I realy like this Game.
    Probably my favorite NTR game.
    The Wife is realy hot and the Renders a great too.
    Woud love to see the MC gets more aktiv.
    He coud lick her when she had Sex or to make her wet for another Men.
    Some femdom woud be great.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

MrDeadRat

As of version 0.5.1
    This is a great game!
    Except for the first ntr scene that is unavoidable, everything else is up to player choice, you can be vanilla after forgiving your wife, you can tell her to fuck off or you can be a cuck and even then, every partner is separate, so even if you are playing as a cuck but aren't into interracial or having your best friend be your bull or whatever else, everything is optional.
    Does it mean that there is a ton of content for every route?
    No. But that's what development is for. Overall the amount of content is decent and the content itself is pretty darn good
  9. 5.00 star(s)

tuvrelm11

Steady development pace and tick a lot of the right boxes. Not a game for everyone but it is for me! (y)
    Would love to see more femdom-y things and Jody's more aggressive side, but hey, can't do everything.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

elweonculiado

its uh really cool, idk. I have been waiting for uploads almost as if its a drug, i am totally addicted to the game, i mean yeah fmc is really hot, but i guess its the concept of you having to deal with your wife involuntarily cheating on you that turns me on. that for me is so hot cause you are the one that decides what to do about it.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Adamska

I started reading this game with a few big warnings about cheating/NTR and a lot of unnecessary grinding (neither of which I typically enjoy). There are a ton of "clicks" needed to move the game forward, typical in the life sim sandbox genre, and the UI isn't perfect. There's also some borderline "gross" behavior from the FMC during the storylines (wanting to kiss you but not saying she just got done blowing a guy, that type of stuff). Even with all that, the setup and tone of the FMC's thoughts/actions in the rest of the story make it clear she's "ride or die" (or kill for) the MC no matter what, and there's a nice progression in the build up of sexual activity between each of the "NTR dudes" in the game. The MC really has to convince her that he wants to see her get fucked, she's not out making boyfriends to bring home on her own volition. The "angry reaction/ tell her you know" route was an awesome addition that might feel like a silly dead end to some readers, but highlights FMC's capabilities and true motivations when the MC turns out to be upset, and not horny, from her actions. The "horny reaction/tell her you know" route felt a lot like a pure sharing game with a little extra spice from the FMC. More things to do with money in the future would be nice, as well as more options to profit from FMC's trysts (if Tyrone is as rich as the story implies, he'd better start paying for all this time...). This is one of the few examples of the NTRS/NTR genres blended that I've been able to genuinely enjoy as more of a pure swinging/sharing enthusiast, and I can't wait to see what gets added over time!
  12. 1.00 star(s)

Donjoe81

OnlyHer [v0.4.1]

So, you have two paths. One is the avoid NTR path, where you just press work, and get to be on top of your wife once in a while, or go to Dinner.
    And you have the NTR path, where you don´t work and need to pimp out your wife, and be the cuck to get cash and keep your job. Yep, that´s about it.
    She doesn´t want to fuck other Men, but ohh well, she does it for the MC.
    The MC "off course" has to be a cuck with a small Dick for whatever reason.
    So, you basically get forced to do the NTR path to see any content, but that content is just incredibly boring.
    There´s no corruption, no reason to have money other than being forced to pimp her out when you don´t have any, in the most boring way possible.
    It is a Sandbox game, but it feels pointless because you can´t do much.
    It´s such a repetitive and uninspired game. It´s not well thought out and so lazy that this is everything this game has to offer.
    Everybody has their taste, but i´m surprised that people like this game and really think this deserves anywhere near 5*.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

cehnhfvroj

One of the greatest NTR/sharing games I have ever played. Did not expect too much initially but the idea behind this game is just wonderful. Hope to see more content and updates in the future!

5 stars definetely
  14. 5.00 star(s)

runescapianab

Ticks all the boxes of NTR. Blacked, best friended, landlorded, bossed, and soon neighbourhood boyed. Good art design of female too. However, certain sections such as the email require tedious and pin point clicking to progress. Dialouge does seem to adjust based on choices. One of my fav NTR games.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

OnlyHer is a time management style game featuring a cowardly MC, his wife and the ways in which he's cucked.

The NTR is unavoidable. In fact, it's the entire purpose of the game. There is a choice early in the game whether you like it or hate it, but it's going to happen at least once either way.

Once you break out of the unavoidable NTR VN that is the start of the game, you enter a time management style game. You need $100 a week to pay rent, and you make $20 per time segment you work. There are two time segments per day and no working on weekends. The MC can potentially make $200 dollars a week.

...and that's it. It's also the problem. If you work once per day and don't deliberately seek out NTR, it just won't happen. Your wife won't get upset and look for outside entertainment. You won't get evicted from your apartment. You can just work every morning and bang your wife every night. Sweet serendipity.

As such, the NTR comes off as rather unbelievable. Your wife doesn't enjoy it, the player doesn't enjoy it, nothing is forcing your hand, so why should it happen? It's all well and good that you can pimp your wife out to various people for cash, but cash is pointless in the game.

Fortunately, this is very fixable. The game badly needs something to spend money on, or pressure that could prevent you from making ends meet. Maybe your dick of a boss randomly docks your pay. Maybe there are expensive vacations with your wife you could save up for. Maybe things randomly break in your apartment, forcing you to default on rent to fix them. Regardless, there needs to be some sort of challenge and objective to the gameplay. Otherwise, this is just a scene finder with extra steps.

As to the NTS side of things, where there's some justification to pimp out your wife... It's not? Your wife professes to not want to fuck other guys. She's just willing to do anything for you. There's no elements of corruption that slowly push her down the path, she just agrees because you demand it. The dichotomy isn't even explored very much to be honest. She says she doesn't want to, you say do it anyway and she does. Maybe not happily, but there's no real lasting ramifications except a love drop, which just means she might not fuck you for a day or two.

Frankly, it's lazy. The dev could have run a nifty yandere path where your wife doesn't want it, but does it because she loves you so much, maybe slowly getting into it over time. The dev could have leaned into the weird third party rape thing going on where your wife is upset to be doing it, but is too submissive to say no, quietly hating you or being corrupted over time. Instead, it's this wishy-washy middle ground where your wife doesn't want to be there, but doesn't care enough to do anything about it, which is pretty fucky when it comes to rape.

As to the NTR scenes themselves, your mileage may vary. I wasn't a fan as the backstory behind them didn't add up, but they aren't any more absurd than most NTR games. If NTR is your jam, you might find something enjoyable here.

The renders and environments are decent, but nothing to write home about. I don't love the way the game looks, but it isn't enough to disqualify it by itself.

Overall, the game isn't beyond help, but I can't recommend it in its current state. Hopefully future patches will turn the game into something more than a counterintuitive scene finder on the NTR side and make sense of the uncomfortable NTS side of the story.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Karcosa

As a sharing/netorase content fan this game is really good! even that sometimes can be repetitive, the amount of characters the wife can have some interaction and the different methods used (husband present, webcams, phones, videos, etc) make it up for that. Animations clearly improve on the last part of the update too. Better hints could be really helpful on future updates if i have to call a flaw on this game.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Pr0GamerJohnny

This game strikes a very nice balance between the pure ntr paths and the swinging/sharing routes - something very few of its peers do well.

I have yet to play the full vanilla path - though as others have cautioned, if you're a player who is strongly opposed to any sharing/swinging themes, I would not recommend this for you.

Graphics are decent, lighting could be better in some images but the main LI is attractive enough you don't really care....

Story and user interface is good, I never felt like I was "grinding" during the sandbox portion of game, however it will certainly benefit from more freetime events like the Cafe, and I expect those will be added as the game matures.

There's a nice variety of characters to interact with; this was particularly appealing to me compared to many games like this where there's a singular antagonist type forced into every interaction in the story. Here, it all flows very organically, and the player always has agency.

Overall I'd give it 4.5 - losing points on the dark renders, but will round up given the lack of halves.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Zeinhold

This review is on the 0.3.2 version of the game.

The NTR in this game is UNAVOIDABLE! Figured I should start this off for people who check the reviews for this.

HOWEVER! One of the choices you get literally kills him off, which is awesome as all hell and I can't wait till we can go open world after that choice. Seeing our Yandere wife kill off everyone who can NTR you? That'd be awesome as all living hell and I'm 100 percent hoping thats an ending you can get.

You don't have too much options or sex scenes that aren't NTR just yet, since the creator seems to be focusing on that. You have the typical blackmail routes, sharing, cuckold and then the coveted (for me anyway) 'she's slowly corrupted and cheating by her OWN damn actions!'

It seems that there's gonna be routes for the main character to enjoy as well, so she can cheat on us, but we can totally cheat on her too, which is always nice. Don't know if this is gonna be one of those hopeless NTRfests where every route goes that direction, but I'm HOPING not.

5/5 for nice sex scenes, plenty of content, and for the wife to actually revenge against NTR man when Hubby finds out.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Mixtape23

The game is quite easy to understand and the way you makes money is simple unlike other games. The more you progressed ingame the more it became easier, fmc seems more mature despite having an affair with other guys not some typically brainless fmc favourite game so far.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

NTR Sommelier

Review: OnlyHer v.0.3.2

One of the most promising NTR games is finally back!

Good:
    Freedom, you can turn this into a NTR or NTS as you please.

Variety, from the ugly bastard to the black guy, there is something for everyone.

Pacing, the game moves at a brisk pace, while at the same time remaining believable enough to enjoy the "corruption".

The heroine, she is very likeable and will change according to the path of your choice.

Bad:
    Some CGs have lighting issues, the characters looks strangely dark.

Even though the was some improvement (like on the house's location icons) there is still some clumsy moments, like having to click back and fort to read the email exchange (I understand that the dev is simulating an OS but still...)

The lack of music and sound effects diminishes the experience.

The game has improved a lot from the last version, the dev clearly put a lot of effort into it and I'm certain that this game is bound to become even better.