• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - OnlyHer [v0.6.3] [WarmBeerProductions]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Obscure

It's a promising game. A fair amount of content even at an early stage. The game structure is interesting enough...

The whole Tyrone line could use a rewrite. But that that is actually a small side portion of game.

Our lead girl is good. She has the spark of mania from the start.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

kaze32

I have to admit, I was not a fan of the start. I was thinking what the hell did I just get myself into while staring at a black screen with random green letters, numbers and symbols trying to find capitalized words. When you do get into the NTR the animations were 2 frames and clunky. I wasn't feeling it at all. Well that changed after the intro when you get into the sandbox. No more 'minigame' for work, nice fluid animations for the scenes. You can have different paths to take, the love route with your friend Rick or I guess you would call it hate path by not paying rent with the landlord, missing work and inviting Tyrone. There are some bugs with scenes not starting when the prerequisite was met, especially with Chou. I got it to fire once but couldn't recreate it and with the landlord telling you to look at his file, nothing came up. Tyrone and Rick scenes were very hot, especially after finding Ricks last scene when I thought it was over. Also I hope the dev can implement the gallery on the computer, it works for Chou first scene and the first visit to the landlord, all the rest were blank after the scenes.

All and all great NTR game for the fans, this is not one you'd want to miss. And I hope the dev continues down this path because its a excellent NTR game with the framework involved.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

SGod

As a fan of NTR game, I think this game is good for me and the content in the game is more than I expected even though this game is still in its early stages, the female characters look beautiful, and the NTR scene looks hot. I don't like the minigame at first, I find it strange if they put a mini game at the start of the game, I feel like it will lead people to misjudge what this game is all about.

If you are a NTR fan, this game is for you.

Thanks
  4. 3.00 star(s)

DasGute

I can jive with the story and I think the dev can make it better with proper animations and conversations. But it's only 0.1 so we can let it slide for now.
    It has unavoidable NTR. I like the genre, you might not. If so, stay away. Otherwise, it's... fine. Pretty average, run-of-the-mill NTR story.

However, the mini-game is absolutely horrendous. It is neon green superimposed on a grey background and you have to find a word in a string of letters. It hurts the eyes so fucking much.
    Secondly, while I was able to get around the mechanics of the game, it is also not intuitive. There's nothing explaining what to do, where to go, what to look at. It's a lot of guesswork for, what is currently, pretty average stuff.

TL;DR
    Pretty average stuff, clunky gameplay.
    Atrocious mini-game
    Unavoidable NTR.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

HikariNova

this is basically 99% doing the neon green words on black background minigame over and over while typing the 'bug' words out while using caps lock as the words got to be all capitals, and to be honest i gave up on this before it even got to far in as the minigame job thing gave me a headache, this really needs to get rid of the minigame part which is basically most of this game sadly as you'll spend more time looking through the green mini game text for words then on anything else, so i'm gonna say that this until the maker decides to get rid of the 'mini' game part of this that this game get a hard pass by everyone as it's not worth the headache you'll eventually get from the 'mini' game job part.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

1Teddy1

All you do in this "game" is play a crappy minigame multiple times and then find pics of the wife cheating confront her about it and she tries to gaslight the MC claiming it was for his benefit, there are no choses in this "game" making the overview a lie which says 'Your day-to-day actions impact how your wife acts around you, and it also affects how much influence people around you can have on her.'