VN - Ren'Py - OnlyWife: Hunting sleeping [v0.4] [sunset]

1. 1.00 star(s)

OleJackRipper

unlike what the other review said.

This is currently terrible.
    The game needs editing, proofreading and more.
    There are places where japanese text show up when playing this in english. While I could potentially edit it myself, that would require editing the whole thing!
    The game is not interesting enough for me to be interested in editing the entire thing.

About the ntr. So far, the other males are pathetic. You can be assured the girls won't be leaving the mc. Now there will probably some fucking behind closed doors to convince husbands and boyfriends that the baby is theirs. But otherwise it looks like the MC wished to be the bull. shitty translation uses the term minotaur.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JackRaff

More of the category that needs exposure. Looking forward to more updates, with a preview like this getting cancelled is impossible. A long history of updates waiting ahead. Simple graphics but excellent storywriting. Good to enthusiasts of the genre and the wish fulfillment that's visually pleasing and aesthetically overinduced. If I could give a higher rating then I would definitely do so. Overqualified and ahead of its generation; a new day breaks and hope awaits evermore.