VN Ren'Py OnlyWife: Hunting sleeping [v0.4] [sunset]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
As an ordinary person, I was inexplicably sacrificed to a cult, but I unexpectedly got the opportunity to realize my wish.
My wish was actually: to sleep with the wife of the world?​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-23
Release Date: 2023-12-16
Alternate Title: ntlwaifu
Developer: sunset
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: Engrish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg
7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
View attachment 3197262

Overview:
As an ordinary person, I was inexplicably sacrificed to a cult, but I unexpectedly got the opportunity to realize my wish.
My wish was actually: to sleep with the wife of the world?​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-23
Release Date: 2023-12-16
Alternate Title: ntlwaifu
Developer: sunset
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: Engrish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Uhhhh. If it's Netori... then why does genre and thread have Netorare tag?

Like... there isn't even use the NTR confusion thing here... it is quite blatantly one tag or the other :|

edit: so from checking the pixiv, seems the author has labelled it all NTR... sooo I assume it is Netorare?

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023

Like... there isn't even use the NTR confusion thing here... it is quite blatantly one tag or the other :|

edit: so from checking the pixiv, seems the author has labelled it all NTR... sooo I assume it is Netorare?
it has the tag because netori is still netorare, you just specifically play as the cucker & not the cuck, i doubt theres many games that have netori so it doesnt have its own tag yet, or there are & having multiple ntr tags would just be confusing when you can just have 1

ajunghw4n

Mar 17, 2022
netori is still netorare
it has the tag because netori is still netorare, you just specifically play as the cucker & not the cuck, i doubt theres many games that have netori so it doesnt have its own tag yet, or there are & having multiple ntr tags would just be confusing when you can just have 1
"netori is still netorare " nah man, netori is netori, netorare is netorare.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
netori AND netorare are both NTR, but they are NOT the same thing. it is not just because the site still doesn't have the correct tag yet, that you can just apply another one just because it's close enough. also, until F95 mods introduce the netori tag, the cheating tag is used in it's place.

Unwatched

Jun 1, 2017
Lol that's one straight to the point Dev Notes. Might keep an eye on this. Good luck with the game.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017

Pixiv accounts are typically Japanes so the NTR confusion might just be from that. Most Japanese products label them the same thing as a short hand. They are clearly different which is why sites like DLsite have, in recent years, added a distinction for Netori and the like. So if this dev is Japanese, then it's very possible that it's straight Netori.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Bruh.. Netori literally can't be Netorare...

Netorare translates to "To be taken from"...

Netori translates as "To take from"

Polar opposites.

What you are thinking of is Netoru, which is the root word of both terms.

I understand the confusion tho, given NTR has been used mistakenly for Netori, despite only meaning Netorare.

Reactions: Toweke

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
The game is not ntr it's a vanilla. I'll tell you in a simple way, the only one who matters is the protagonist, the other characters in any play don't matter. The ntr only counts if it's the mc

Netorase and netori are only valid for fmc women

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Pixiv accounts are typically Japanes so the NTR confusion might just be from that. Most Japanese products label them the same thing as a short hand. They are clearly different which is why sites like DLsite have, in recent years, added a distinction for Netori and the like. So if this dev is Japanese, then it's very possible that it's straight Netori.
To my knowledge, DLsite used Netorare, and Netori in japanese, but since western uses cuckolding as the general translation, they put the terms in brackets to distinguish the type of cuckolding.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
the main problem with ntr is the humiliation that comes from it, netorare lovers don't give a fuck about the story they enjoy seeing men and only men cucked degraded sissified and the wife taking bbc. while those netori fall into ntr category, they don't have the ability to drink the bull sperm after having their wife taken by other men. netori games are different, you'll not humiliate another women degrade her , i'm pretty sure the guy is single in this game. they can't bear those games.

As for the tags don't even listen to him, a lot of guys use futanari to hide gay tag, some other have men sucking dicks and drink sperm and don't bother to add gay or sissification.
You're sorely mistaken

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The game is not ntr it's a vanilla. I'll tell you in a simple way, the only one who matters is the protagonist, the other characters in any play don't matter. The ntr only counts if it's the mc

Netorase and netori are only valid for fmc women
uhhh... Cheating isn't vanilla... might not be hardcore, but it isn't vanilla.

Given your comment tho, does that mean this isn't NTR or Netori, but instead Reverse-NTR? (where MC is the one stolen by another, i.e. cuckqueen).

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Yeah, let's just say that I won't be touching this game with a ten-foot pole until I know this isn't one of those bait-and-switch type Netori games where the MC "steals" the LI's just to turn right back around and start whoring them out to all the dicks around (or if they get stolen from the MC halfway through the game). :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Z_man
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes